Monday, February 1, 2010

Talk about Bleeding!

 
Run Swiftly Tech SS
A Lululemon customer posted this photo on Facebook. It's her new Run Swiftly SS Tech shirt bleeding dye.  She had read that people have had issues with colors bleeding so she decided to be safe and presoak in cold water with a little detergeant. She wrote that it took three washes before the shirt stopped bleeding. One other person wrote in that she had a problem with a Pow Pink Swiftly Tech tee bleeding onto a towel after she had washed it. Other people wrote that they haven't had any problems with their Swiftly Techs so it seems to be intermittent but still it's troubling.

4 comments:

mollywaffles said...

I have a pink s/s swiftly tech that's a little older (so probably not pow pink) - I got it sometime early last year. And a grey long sleeve swiftly tech which I got in early fall. Luckily I have not experienced any bleeding!

Anonymous said...

I have a grey SS Swiftly Tech (same one pictured) and I pre-washed mine in cold water before wearing and it did not bleed. She might have washed hers in warm water, which I find causes more bleeding. I doubt Lulu would take it back though. For $58... those tops over at Stella by Adidas are starting to look good.

Coco said...

My Pow Pink Swiftly Tech bled on the tank I was wearing underneath as soon as I got sweaty :S I didn't notice if it bled in the wash...

I just got the Bold Blue swiftly tech LS.. guess I am going to have to be careful with that one!

Anonymous said...

I bought the hot pink/black Hot Class Tank found that the color bled all over my towel. I thought this is supposed to be designed for a hot class and for sweating! Foolishly tried another hot pink tank (can't find the name online) and the color from that bled all over the place as well. At $50+ a tank, I'm highly disappointed. :(