Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Funny Review on Pick Me Up Bra

There is a very cute review on the Pick Me Up Bra on Lululemon's website. Of course it is about how it has no coverage in the front:

I just tried on my NEW "Pick me UP bra"!
I LOVE the
*organic cotton
*bright pink color
*frills on front and back- very feminine
*the style of the back
*good support.... IF my "girls" could FIT in the bra
It's TOO BAD there is
*NOT enough COVERAGE up front
*I pull UP bra...but then my bottom half of boobies show
*I pull DOWN- there is cleavage pouring out- overflowing- with my "peeps" showing !!!!!!!!!
I ordered the size 10 which is generally a perfect fit from Lululemon for me. So if you could PLEASE 
 MAKE THIS BRA IN A SIZE 12 OR 14***
This top is more like 'nipply covers' rather than an actually sports bra....great if you are small chested- size A or shorter/petite. Not good for my 5'9" frame.
Sorry, but the only thing this "pick me up bra" is going to do is 'pick me up every hormonal male at the gym'- ...hence why I can't send you pics...may be X-rated.
 
I'm all about sexy- but not declassified ....and this bra is just wrong on my tall, chesty frame...lol.
Please add MORE material (only an inch or two in coverage in the front would be perfect!)
This bra would be better if it had regular coverage like your other bra tops!

3 comments:

m i s s . k r i s t a said...

Haha! I love it:)

Susan said...

Too funny!

Erin said...

I agree. I had the same issue with the Layer Me Bra yesterday.... And I'm not at all busty.... It's the Flow Y for me.