Thursday, March 11, 2010

Iviva Offerings

Look at the color palette Iviva offers - a purplish pink, a dark pink, a light pink, and an orangey pink. Wow - all colors adjacent to each other on the color wheel. Hint, hint, Lululemon.
 A wild stripe pattern to pull everything together. I don't mind this stripe pattern so much because the width of the stripes is varied. You can make a lot of different outfits using the striped pieces. Hint, hint, Lululemon.
How cute is this jacket? Did the A team designers go over the Iviva and leave Lululemon with the the interns?

7 comments:

pilatesmom said...

Wish the purple jacket came in mommy sizes!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wish I was smaller so I could fit in the kids sizes! ;P

Susan said...

Love all the photos from the Lululemon stores, really wish there was a store here in Ireland. Loving your blog, thank you.

houndlvr67 said...

I posted the purple jacket on the main Lulu wall and the educator said "try a Devi Jacket-they are similar".
NOT!!!!!
I love the colors and the styles of Ivivva. Reminds me of classic Lulu, snif snif...

Anonymous said...

Elim is on my nerves with her stupid answers to out questions on the FB page. So generic...

Anonymous said...

I like the Ivivva designs better then the lulu designs... they need to ask the ivviva designers for help! I havent bought anything from lulu since before christmas nothing has wowed me since the WWA and gather together.

Anonymous said...

i love ivivva i have pants and 3 sweaters i awesome !!!! And also ivivva is cheaper and you really need to lower the prices @ lululemon stores !!! but both brands are amazing !!! i will keep buying ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~