Monday, March 15, 2010

New Photos of New Stuff!!! - Layer Me Bra, Purity Jacket, White Denim Define Jacket, Print - Bubbilicious Horizon Stripe

Layer Me Bra in Passion
Since I have to layer a bra under a lot of Lululemon tanks I am interested in the looks of this one. I wish I had a photo of the front view. The front is supposedly comparable to a Flow Y, possibly a bit lower. The back view is quite sexy. I wonder if there is a tank it is meant to go under. It comes in sizes 4-10.

I did a little googling and it looks like the Layer Me Bra is an older design. I found one on ebay:

New Print - Coal/Bubbilicious Stripe
I hope some Bubbilicious and Black tanks come out. Bubbilicious looks great against black.

These headbands give us an idea of what prints are coming. The second one is Passion Space Dye. I kind of like it in the headband form. Maybe a pastel space dye won't be so bad. The last is the coal/bubbilicious horizon stripe.

New Pima Tees

Purity Jacket
Another half jacket - I'd rather get the Principle instead.

Define in White Denim

No Limits Tank in Black

Back of Sidewalk/Tang Light Inner Strength Tank

6 comments:

Lacey said...

I love love love the coal/bubblicious horizontal stripe! I can't wait to see what products they use it on! I think that passion space dye could be cute if used in moderation----not the whole product in it.

pilatesmom said...

The white denim define jacket would be pretty darn hot during the summer in my opinion. The purity jacket looks pretty cute (originally thought it might be boxy but looks fitted and flattering on this gal).

Anonymous said...

The new pima tees look like something from the VS Pink line. They're cute, but I don't think they're $50 worth of cute.

Stacy said...

I love that white denime define jacket and I kind of like the passion space dye.

Anonymous said...

Just went down to my local store and bought bubblicious CRB...I love this pink. Also got bubblicious bra.

Tried on the coal grooves with the bubblicious stripe waist-- they are running short and are lower waisted than the grooves have been lately. They were too short for me and it was the size of all my other grooves that fit perfectly. The gray is also not the most flattering of colors and the educator and I agreed they would be prone to sweat marks...so back on the shelf they went. I am hoping the bubblicious comes out on a black groove.

Did buy the white denim define. Interesting, the sizes are running differently (larger) than the other defines I have. I have 2 size 4 for working out and 2 size 6 for casual wear. The 6 in the denim is much larger than my 6's and the 4 is not as tight. I bought the 4 and will see if it works with t shirts under it.

Patty

a said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.