Thursday, March 25, 2010

New Product Arriving in the US - Zen Wrap!!!

Just posted on the Lululemon Pearl District Facebook page. They seem to be the first US store to get stuff (or at least post about it) so I think the Newport Store will get it sometime next week. I have no other info about this than the photos. I can't tell if it is a knit or made of French terry, beechlu, or whatever. I hope it is some sort of cotton. Drat you, Lululemon! I thought I could get away with not buying any more stuff this month. ;-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meh. I am not a fan. it looks like a frumpier version of a very popular aritzia cardigan/wrap that was selling this winter. The loose fabric kinda gets in the way of things. But to each their own!

Anonymous said...

It looks alot like the oasis wrap but possibly this one has longer ties. And whats with the slit in the back, is that where you "hide" the knot when you wrap it and tie it in the back? Can't wait to hear the feedback on this...I am a big wrap fan, but not too sure about this one...

pilatesmom said...

nothing too special happening here (including the color)

houndlvr67 said...

It looks like you could use it as one of those baby sling thingys...on second thought a baby sling for twins!