Tuesday, March 2, 2010

New Swift Tanks Arrving in Stores

Tang Light/Coal Swift

I assume we'll be seeing some new Swift Tanks uploaded this week. There is also a Splatter Stripe version of the Swift coming out. As soon as I get a photo, I'll post it.  I hope Lululemon is going to release some new tank designs soon.  The tank selection is so limited.  They really only have two regular weight Luon tank designs right now, the Power Y and Scoop Neck. It seems kind of weird that they only have two designs in their signature fabric. Luon is the reason I buy Lululemon. How many Power Ys and Scoop Necks do they think people want to own?  Is that how people buy their gym clothes? They find one design and stick with it? I've seen a few people post they like to buy one of everything. That's kind of how I like to do things. I do have favorites - I have six Cool Racerbacks and six Athletic Deep Vs but for the most part I have one or two of other things to add variety.

5 comments:

Susan said...

Looking forward to seeing the new swift tanks on ebay and on Lululemon website. Waiting for the day that Lululemon opens here in Ireland. I'd love to buy more deep V athletic tanks, they're a good fit.

pilatesmom said...

I have not been jazzed about much lately other than new colors of the cool racerback. I'm a runner too (aside from pilates) and none of the running stuff is floating my boat. I want some cool new jackets too 'cause I'm a jacket gal.

flaneuse said...

I also wish they would bring back more of their older luon tank designs like the Ujjayi and spark. I love those. I saw the tang color in person this past weekend in the cool racerback and the run energy pullover and I liked both, although I think the pullover was a little too much in that color for me.

Amanda said...

I go to the same stores as you too! :] which store did you see the exhale jacket at ?! is it just me or does the newport store usually get new things in faster?

LuluAddict said...

@ Amanda - I didn't see the Exhale jacket. I think a Canadian on the Lululemon facebook site posted they tried it on. The Newport store posted they got in the Sway jacket, lagoon and tang light CRBs, and the swift tank in the splatter strip. I'm waiting for them to get the Devi pant and jacket.