Tuesday, March 30, 2010

New Tank - Run: Pep Tank

Run: Pep Tank
Here is info on the new Run: Pep Tank. It looks promising and reminds me a little of the old Embracer III tank which was made of luxtreme with mesh down the back. I wish it came in more colors. I'll have to try it on.

Run Pep: Tank Product Info:
  • A shelfless basic workout tank to designed to fit over full support bras
  • Luxtreme™ feels silky smooth on, and is light weight with inherent wicking performance to keep you dry and comfortable
  • Strategic anti-stink circle mesh panels in high sweat areas
  • Body skimming with open neckline for an easy and comfortable fit
  • Hidden back pocket
  • Flat seamed for chafe resistance & comfort
  • Comes in lavender, black, passion, & coal/white stripe.

10 comments:

lmhagood said...

Yes!!!!! A run tank that ISN'T racerback!!!! I'm gonna try this for sure!!!! Happy day!!!!!

ojodeazul said...

I will be getting this once uploaded. No racerback..and ok colors...

Erin said...

I prefer something with a built in shelf bra. Think I'll pass on this one. Thanks for posting it!

Anonymous said...

Can you tell me what the bag is on the model? I love it!

Lacey said...

I tried it on in store. It was just ok for me. It fit true to size. I prefer the run:swiftly tanks for running. Pass for me.

Marci said...

I am excited about this one. I like the scoop back, elegant and simple, and I hope my TTT will fit under. Can't wait to try it on!

Anonymous said...

Looks like the bag could be the Move it Messenger in Lagoon.

Nicole said...

ooh I love the one that's on the model! And I've been searching for more tanks to fit over my Ta Ta Tamer.

Anonymous said...

I bought it in the grey/black/white mini stripes...just like in the photo. I LOVE it!! It looks very cute on, works great with the Flow Bra, very soft fabric, great for a looser fitting top.

mollywaffles said...

This tank looks like it might be a winner. I have a Moving Comfort Fiona bra that is NOT racer back - so I have only been wearing it for cooler weather running (tees & long sleeves) since all my tanks are racer back.