Thursday, March 11, 2010

Best Facebook Comment on Today's Upload

Pranotthana Crop - A pink stripe? Really?

This is the best comment I read about today's upload. It's in reference to the Pranotthan crop:

what's the deal with the pranotthana crops? are these supposed to look like we are wearing boxer shorts underneath? maybe it's just me but what the heck?!?!?! im not a dude that sags to show my undies...sorry!

If these hair ties are a hint of the summer color scheme, I might be sitting that season out, too.

4 comments:

Susan said...

I'm not mad on the new crop pants and the hair bobbins aren't great either.

Lacey said...

I think that the Pranotthana Crop is pretty weird. Kind of like the run shorts with the peeking spandex underneath. WTF? Whats with the lululemon design team lately?

Out of the summer colors, I think the lavender is the only one I'm remotely interested in.

Erin said...

Bring back antidote!!!! I might be the only person in Canada that feels this way but I LOVE that color.

pilatesmom said...

the crops look like guys boxers sticking out of the top.