Thursday, March 4, 2010

Still Shorts Don't Make You Look Like A Cow

Still Shorts in STCH - Moo!

What is up with the photographer and the latest batch of Still Shorts and pants? Did they change the design on them because they are adding at least twenty pounds to the model. They need a new angle or something.  Ugh! Here is a better photo:


I dug up a couple more photos of what may be still shorts from my files. I think these may be Still shorts since the file is labeled Still Short II.
I'm not sure if these are Still or Be Still, the pocket is rounder:
Neither is as bad as those in the first photo.

8 comments:

pilatesmom said...

Yeah, who would buy it based on the photos they have online? Grandpa?

Anonymous said...

The botton picture i believe are be still shorts and the new ones are still shorts. Which i find fit alot larger.

LuluAddict said...

I thought the Be Stills had the rounder pockets. Based on pocket style they look the same but I just checked on ebay and the photo with the flower on the band are listed as Be Stills.

Anonymous said...

Still shorts weren't released last summer. I would imagine they will look the same if you size down some.

Anonymous said...

A stylist once told me to remember: 'round adds pounds' meaning - avoid round pockets on pants because they would draw attention to my lower half, particularly my hips which is where I carry most of my weight. Nevertheless, I ordered the Still Shorts II because they had good reviews. After trying them on I realized she was right. I'm sending them back.

LuluAddict said...

@ anon 5:39 am - If you can find them, you might like the Clam Digger crops. They are a similar length to the Still short but a straighter leg. I know they showed up on the Canadian website for a while. They were out last summer so I'm guessing they'll be back.

pilatesmom said...

The clam digger crops are super comfy and flattering. I took a full size down in them, however (my regular size was literally sliding off of me)

Anonymous said...

I look horrible in the current still shorts. Love the current still pants, especially the charcoal and lighter gray. They look great and feel great...but the shorts...ugh...