Thursday, March 11, 2010

This Week's Upload - Nothing We Haven't Seen Before

Nothing that we haven't already seen on various Facebook store sites was uploaded today. I hope next week contains some new items but I'm not hopeful. My newest product alerts have stuff we've already seen, too.

Manifesto Racerback
The Manifesto Racerback is cute enough, particularly in tone on tone white but I find the $68 price tag daunting. I must not be the only one since no sizes are sold out yet and it's 2:00 pm Pacific Time. For the money I could get a pair of Wunder Under crops.
Hey, when did the Clam Digger crops get uploaded to the website? It kills me that they are $78. I got a pair last year and they were obviously left over from the year before because they had an old price tag. I think I paid $58 for them. I love my Clam Diggers.
Namaste Pant
The Namaste Pants look really comfy and great for around the house or as pajamas but not for $98. I'll keep an eye out for them on the markdown rack.
Pranotthana Crop
The Pranotthana Crops aren't that bad looking but I don't like the stripe down the side. The price seems a bit steep at $86 but I could care less about organic cotton. I only pay big money for the technical fabrics.
Sway Jacket
This Sway Jacket is so hideous. The neckline is awful, especially with pink lining - it looks like her head is being barfed out of the jacket. The stripes on the shoulders are disgusting. This is a design I'd expect to see in Walmart or Sears. The solid colors are not nearly as bad but the striped ones are abominations. Speaking of hideous...
If you want to wake up your gym wear the seizure inducing Tang Light Space Dye Define. An entire jacket of this bright space dye is a bit much.
Have I become desperate because I kind of like this hoodie print. I might even buy a tank in this print but it's got be the same colors. I don't like the other versions. I don't think I would buy a hoodie in it because I might be mistaken for a pink zebra.
The Inner Strength Tank is probably the best thing uploaded today. However, I have a million racerbacks so I'm not getting this. It didn't give me enough support so I'd have to put a bra under it. Why did they pair Tang Light with this? Why not try classic black? I wore my Sidewalk CRB with a black Hills pullover today and they look so cute together. Why doesn't Lululemon pair the grays and blacks together more often? It's such a neat, timeless look.



16 comments:

Lacey said...

hehehe i laughed when you said you could induce a seizure with the tang light space dye define jacket. I think that print is hideous!!! I like the manifesto racerback, but what is with the price?!? Thats kind of crazy for a tank! You could get SOOO many more things for $70. geez. Overall, I was really unimpressed with the lululemon upload this morning. I was hoping for some new colors!

Erin said...

ugggg can someone shoot me now?.... On the other had perhaps all this junk will allow my bank account to recover so I can buy more when the lulu designers find the passion for their work again. Honestly, tang space die..... I was a fan of space die for the first 3 items it was in.... as an accent, but I think lulu needs an intervention.

pilatesmom said...

I didn't buy anything from today's upload (unusual that I wasn't tempted by anything). BUT I do already own the tang light space dye define - sorry ladies but I like it. It is a bit out there but I think when I get a blush of color come spring summer it will look fab on. I like space dye but I can totally see how it isn't everyone's cup of tea and how a lot of it can get old.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe the manifesto tank is $68! That's insane! It's 100% see-through and the material feels like it would stretch out too much. On the positive, I bought an inner strength yesterday and love it. I also just ordered the go with the flow tank; sure it's a little boxy, but it just looks so comfy and the price is decent.

Luluaddict said...

@ pilatesmom - The only space dye I half liked was the Lagoon because it was a little muted. I might be interested in a black and gray space dye, though. I think Lulu did put out a pair of Wunder Unders in a Sidewalk space dye but they never made any tops in it.

Momof5 said...

Oh Luluaddict you crack me up =I feel the same way -- overpriced tank -- blah colors --hideous space dye ---ugh -- where is purple and green -- the boys have way better colors -- totally not fair -- hey maybe they will start to make xxs hoodies for men and we can get some decent new hoodies! -- way unimpressed --

houndlvr67 said...

Some lady at my gym had on the tang Space Dye Define AND the matching Scoop Neck today. She also has an obvious boob job( D+, 5'3, 45-50).Can you see where I'm going with this ;-)? I felt like I was in the Real Housewives of Geneva IL!

houndlvr67 said...

PS Call me anal, but it is cheap manufacturing when they can't match the stripes on the hoodie. That would drive me nuts!

LuluAddict said...

Better not move to Orange County - lots of trophy wives with boob jobs here. ;-)

Lacey said...

The Honolulu, Hawaii store has the CRB in bubblicious, passion, and lavender! I plan on picking mine up tomorrow morning!

CJRun said...

I'm still laughing at "it looks like her head is being barfed out of the jacket."

lmhagood said...

LuluAddict! You crack me up! I didn't buy one thing from this last upload....total bummer!

Anonymous said...

can you believe that the grey/pink sway jacket is almost sold out on both websites???
I should get my credit cards paid off if this keeps up!

momof5 said...

I cannot believe the light tang space dye is sold out!!

Anonymous said...

Notice the manifesto racerbacks are still on the site in sock in all sized. They're cute, but not at that price!

freber said...

lmao guys!!! I was secretly intrigued with the tang space dye define so I sent a pic to my husband and asked him if it was hideous. He proclaimed it 'awesome' (granted, he likes loud colors/prints) so I bought it. And I LOVE it!! I'm wearing it right now - and think it's amazing (prettier in person than the pic on the website by far).

So I confess - not my usual at all - and I would only wear it with nice solid dark colors (looks great with jeans btw). But I have to go on record as one rare person who likes the print and the jacket. ;-)