Monday, March 15, 2010

White No Limit Tank

I'm sorry for such a poor photo but I am 99.99% sure this is the new white No Limit tank. If I can find another that shows more detail I'll post it.

OT - I found this photo of a Sequence Tank. This is kind of how I look in mine, although I'm not quite as boobtastic as this lady, but I only wear it around the house without another bra under it.  She must be very popular at her gym.  ;-)  Work it, girl! I hope the Sequence makes a return for this summer. It's so cool - luon top and circle mesh every else.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup, that is the no limits tank. I tried it on in the Santa Monica store this weekend. Nice, but I wasn't amazed.

Marci said...

I tried this on in Walnut Creek yesterday (in CA now!!), I liked it, but like you pointed out with the Sheer Delight, you could see through in the torso area.. so I passed on it. I hope they have this in Sidewalk soon!

Novice said...

@ Marci - was the no limit tank sheer? I've been really wanting this since it came out in black but wasn't sure about the white. If it's sheer then I'll definitely sit this one out.

Anonymous said...

i don't think she looks "boobtastic" , that top looks like it's too small for her!

Marci said...

@novice -It wasn't super sheer, but you could see flesh tone underneath, but less sheer than the sheer delight.

missologist said...

i don't get lulu... i wish they made smth that also hides our 'girls' a little as i'm sure some of us do not want to flaunt too much at the gym.