Saturday, April 24, 2010

Got My Flashback Jacket Today


I got my black Flashback jacket today. It's just a basic sweat jacket but I like the baseball stripes. I think it livens up a plain black jacket. I am digging all the little details like the metal zipper pull, the unfinished edges on the shoulder seams, the striped accent tape on the inside of the zipper and neck, and the logo on the arm.  I don't think it's worth $98 but I like it. I really like the logo on the arm. Is Lululemon going for the Ever look? I didn't know Ever hoodies were only $110. I think I might get have to get one.
Ever Hoodie

7 comments:

Momof5 said...

You know thats funny that you say that about copying the Ever hoodie -- thats what it seems Lulu is doing lately -- taking other designs from competitors instead of coming up with their own -- from the prairre hoodie to this one to the nike shorts and the brazil sul dancewear -- they use to be at the forefront of new style/products -- now, not so much!! oh how I pine for the old lulu!!

houndlvr67 said...

I have an Ever hoodie and it is nice. I bought the one that has the thermal lining which may be a bit warm for your "demographic". They run a bit short on me but then again I'm 5'11.

I really like the Flashback-bought it in lime. A bit Lulucrombie, but fits better (on me) than the Abercrombie hoodies...I like the logo on the arm-I have an older Igloo jacket with the logo there too. They used to do more on the arm then switched to the hood. They keep going back and forth...

Zanna said...

I have had enough of the Flashback stuff. When will it end I wonder. Hoping for some functional, technical sportswear which Lulu is currently lacking.

Adriana said...

If I had just come across Lulu, I would think they are a streetwear company and their athletic wear is a by the way thing. Or is that the image that Lulu wants to potray?

Marci said...

I'm with Zanna, although the Flashback hoodie is nice, I want some new unique sportswear...

Momof5 said...

Anyone notice lulu on Desperate Housewives -- it was in the flashback scene with Mary Alice --

Anonymous said...

Just curious- where is the Flashback Jacket made? China? I think it's cute but $98 for french terry is expensivo! Old Navy and Gap use french terry for hoodies that cost 1/4 and 1/3 that price.