Wednesday, April 14, 2010

New Jackets - Mynah & Flashback, New Modern Racer Print

Flashback Jacket
The Flashback is made of French Terry and comes in Passion, black, gray, lavender, and lime. If I find more photos I'll post them because I am curious as to what the back looks like. Someone posted that this is only going to be sold through "strategic sales partners". However, a lot of these places will ship to you.

Mynah Jacket
Based on the vibrancy of the colors, I'd guess this jacket is made of luon or luxtreme. I'll post more details as I get them. I am not liking the passion and black - it looks like the coloring of some sort of poisonous spider.

 New Modern Racer Tank
How likely do you think it is that these stripes will show up in technical tanks? Hmmm.

10 comments:

Flygirl K said...

That Flashback Jacket looks an awful lot like the Tracker Jacket. Do you have any more details about it (fabric, etc.)?

houndlvr67 said...

The Flashback Jacket is made out of French Terry. When I ordered it, the girl said that it is a hip length piece-not cropped. It comes in passion (pictured), black, gray, lavender, and lime.
I've heard conflicting reports about the release (or non-release) of the Remix light. A friend from the SF area said that an educator told her that they are not coming out AT ALL (BOO HOO), yet an educator on Facebook said that they are due the end of April.
Have you heard anything, Luluaddict?

LuluAddict said...

I haven't heard about the Remix Lights at all. I forgot to ask when I was in the store yesterday. The girl told they weren't expecting much this week as they were doing inventory this weekend but a lot of new stuff is coming in next week.

Pattybea said...

I think I saw Flashback jackets being unpacked at my store a few days ago...I'll have to look next time. Though not my style...

Flygirl K said...

Could the Flashback be like a lighter version of the Cozy Up??

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this tank! Finally something different than a solid or a stripe.

Marci said...

I don't really like the look of the flashback jacket, racer looks cute.

Zanna said...

Wished the print in the modern racertank came out in a CRB. The print is not blowing me away, but looking from what we have seen so far, its a small progress. Somehow I can't justify spending big bucks for pima cotton.

Anonymous said...

I believe there is a picture of the Flashback jacket on the Saskatoon FB page...it is not labelled, but I am pretty sure it is the Flashback (grey and orange)

Nicole said...

LOVING the new modern racer chevron stripe print! Must go try on!!!