Wednesday, April 21, 2010

New Tank - Vita Tank Organic (Yawn)


  • Next-to-skin, low support organic cotton tank is great for any style of practice
  • Made with certified organic cotton fibre and LYCRA® fibre blend provides natural softness, breathability and stretch for shape retention
  • Adjustable bra construction to customize the fit for it's function
  • Adjustable straps allow you to customize the fit right for you
  • Bra construction with built in pockets for removable cups

Another spaghetti strap tank - meh. However, I like the hat in the educator photos.

8 comments:

Adriana said...

Everything has been a yawn lately. I still keep going back to the basic athletic wear staples, like the grooves, scoop neck tanks etc.

pilatesmom said...

except for the back strap detail it looks exactly like that other org cotton tank they came out with a couple of months ago (forgot the name)

Anonymous said...

Oh look, yet another tank I can't wear because my big boobs would spill out of it. Yawn indeed. Seriously, why can't they make a tank that flatters bustier ladies without being super low-cut, and in luon not luxtreme like the Swift?

Kim said...

Everything has been so so boring. And where are the patterns for this summer? Are we stuck with that splattery one? (can't remember the name). I don't find any of the tanks to be feminine and pretty like some of the older styles were.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a re-do of the Tank on Me, which had defective straps.

ojodeazul said...

Boring...

CJRun said...

Blah to the latest upload too. I have a feeling that mynah stuff will end up with the tracker outfits on the clearance rack (at least at my local store(s)).

I think I am going to do some shopping on ebay now...see if I can find any cute prints, patterns, color combos from yesteryear :)

Lacey said...

I think the tank is cute, but not different/unique enough for me to even think about purchasing it. Plus I already have the Tank On Me *Org Tank, which is pretty similar.