Wednesday, April 21, 2010

OT - Comments on my Newest Zobha Tank (with cups)

I got my newest Zobha tank yesterday. This tank was part of the 50% off sale they had on the weekend. For some reason, all their sale items are gone from the website right now. This tank is the Classic Racerback with cups. The cups make a big difference in the support. The Zobha bra cup inserts are identical to Lululemon - same material, shape, thickness, color, and size. The color is called purple ribbon but it is nearly identical to Majestic. The material seems thicker and less stretchy than the other Zobha tank I bought. I wonder if it is a design change or just the normal variance found when using different colored dyes like I've found in Lululemon. All in all, the material of this tank feels more like regular luon than the other Zobha tank I bought. Now that I know the cups make such a difference, I'm only going to get the tanks with removable cups.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy to hear you got your Zobha tank. I ordered from there, too, based upon your recommendation. Can't wait to recieve the Grace Tank and Kate Hoodie (pullover hoodie). I'm interested in feeling/trying the "competition". I wanted to order the racerback but they didn't have anymore in 6 or 8. I'm in between sizes so I can get away with either--just have to be careful for which class I wear it. At any rate, I love your blog. I read it almost daily and use it for research on older pieces (I'm one of "those eBay people"). For being such a fan of LLL, you do a fantastic job of objectifying and giving an honest opinion~very refreshing! Thanks again for your dedication to the subject matter ;)

freber said...

I tried a Zobha tank (Sophia) but it came w/o cups so I've sent it back. My husband assured me that men don't mind the nipples showing (thanks, honey...<>) But that look is not for me!! Glad to hear some of them come with cups, though!

:)

mollywaffles said...

How do you find Zobha's sizing to run compared to Lululemon's?

LuluAddict said...

@mollywaffles - The Zobha's are probably true to their size chart but the cut is different than Lululemon. I've only bought the Classic Racerback but the tank is nearly straight from the waist down, unlike any of Lululemon's which flare quite a bit at the bottom to accommodate your hips. The straight Zobhas tend to roll up on me when I bend over. Lululemon fits me much better. I am planning on going up to the next size then next time I buy Zobha to see if it helps.