Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Photo - Push UR Limits on a Bustier Woman


Not that I'm a pervert, but as a larger chested woman it's sometimes hard to tell how a tank will look on you when it's modeled by less endowed girls. This photo gives a good idea of how much cleavage you will show in the Push UR Limits if you are on the chestier side. Of course this woman has a great figure, but the Push UR Limits looks really nice on her.

I wore my new Push to spin and lift weights today and I've got to say I really, really like this top. It's supportive and comfortable. If it had an ipod pocket, it'd be tied with the Athletic Deep V as my number one favorite. I hope Lululemon keeps making these. I will definitely get more if I like the colors it comes in.

3 comments:

m i s s . k r i s t a said...

Thank you for posting this! I have been really hesitant to buy the Push UR Limits Tank because of this exact reason, not knowing how it fits a bigger chest...
Thanks again! :)

Anonymous said...

I think this top looks much better on more well endowed women. I don't have much up top and when I tried it on it made me look like I had nothing.

I don't know what it is, but the Swift and this top look awful with my body type...too bad because they're both so cute.

Helina said...

I tried on the Push UR limits tank size 12 and it was unsuccessful for me at a 36D. My experience, yes, I could get into the tank, and yes it kept the bewbs from moving (how I prefer them when running) but they totally just looked like balloons, at least thats how it worked out (or didn't work out) for me... le sigh cuz i love passion!