Thursday, April 1, 2010

Real Life Photos - Push UR Limits Tank, Zoom Crop, Here I Am Crop

Here I Am Crop
I bought a couple of pairs of the Here I Am Crop last week and I really like them. They are very comfortable. This is probably the best real life picture I have seen of them. I think they can be a cute look when they are not pulled up to the knee and made to look like harem pants.


Push UR Limits Tanks in real life
I really like my new Push UR Limits tank. I'm not a fan of the newer colors from the photos I am seeing but I'll try them on. The pink is still my favorite. I don't care for the contrasting straps on the Passion version (who is picking these combos?) and I see that tank is giving her the "round boob" look that the Swift does for me. I'll have to try the teeny gray stripe one on. The front is boring but I like the darker mesh panel in the back.

The new Zoom crops look like a hybrid of the Team Spirit Crops with the gathers on the leg and the Empower crops with the mesh panels behind the knee. I don't think I would buy the Passion version but I can apprecitate someone wanting a different color to run in. I don't know why they added the teeny stripe panel and a dark gray (or black?) color block behind the knee along with contrasting stitching - I think it's too much going on in one garment.

10 comments:

Pattybea said...

I just bought the push ur limit tank in the wee stripe...

You are spot on, the front is boring but oh the back!! Totally cute. I am still debating...I just tried it on for the umpteenth time. I am leaning towards keeping it. I tried the passion as well. The fabric on the wee stripe is a bit different than the luxtreme of the passion. It is thicker and more like luon. I sized up in these tanks for length and a bit of roominess in the body.

Not a big crop fan so didn't try any of those.

Marci said...

I am not really liking the zoom crop... passion pants... ugg. As a runner I wish they would make a higher rise crop, low rise is a fashion statement, but not great for function.

lmhagood said...

Marci: I agree with you about a higher rise crop. I've been begging Lulu to make a crop version of the run spirit tights forever!!! Hopefully Lulu will listen - fingers crossed!

Stacy said...

How was sizing on the here I am crop? I am thinking these might work for me.

LuluAddict said...

I think the Here I Am runs on the big side. If you want a more fitted look, you could probably size down.

Marci said...

I tried on the zoom crops today. I am not sure what lulu is thinking about the pleats on the thighs. Also the low rise is not practical for running. I tried on the coal/lavender and black/passion pair. Both were too busy... too many elements going on.. pleats, variety of colours, stripes.. I thought they were a disaster personally. On the other hand the "I run for fun" dress was super cute and versitile. I think they left out the built in shorts so you could either opt for shorts, crops or pants. It is kinda of like the no limits tank in style. I really love it!!

Marci said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin said...

So I guess lulu decided to combine the tempo crop and the run spirit crop and make ta-da the 'zoom' crop. The shape of the knee vent and the rise and all the seeming are exactly like the tempo crop from last year only they added the gathering on the legs from the spirit crop and a couple extra pockets for the fun of it. :)

Pattybea said...

Wore the wee stripe push ur limits tank today...awesome workout tank. I like the lighter fabric, yet the wee stripe fabric isn't as light as the other colors...tho still lighter than regular luon. Love the back mesh...kept me cool and looks great. I got many compliments.

mollywaffles said...

Marci-
I do like the pleating on the Run: Spirit Tights I have, and think it adds some nice detail and distraction to that area.

I can't figure out if I like the pleating when it stops halfway down the leg though...

Maybe it's better in all black: http://shop.lululemon.com/store/productdetails.aspx?productid=2210&colorid=3870 So you don't have passion then suddenly coal for the back mesh. I don't know... I'm interested in trying them on though since they are a shorter length crop and I am only 5'2".