Saturday, April 10, 2010

Run: Like the Wind Singlet


Product Info:
  • All the style of a cropped singlet but with more coverage!
  • The luxtreme™ overlay is light weight with inherent wicking performance to keep you dry and comfortable
  • Light weight body made from circle mesh, is high wicking, quick drying, with an anti stink Chitosan finish
  • Pocket to stash your cards or keys
  • Flat seamed for chafe resistance & comfort
I finally am going through my Product Alerts. So, this top doesn't have a built in bra? Looking at my other photos I guess not. I wonder how much it is. I'm guessing $58 because of the two layers and color blocking. An all circle mesh tank might be really cool and comfortable but I don't like the luxtreme flap at all. I'm going to see if I can visit the store tomorrow or at least sometime during the week to see this in person.

No comments: