Sunday, May 23, 2010

FYI - Bliss Tank: Great for Streetwear, Not So Good for Sweaty Workouts

One of the feedbacks on the Bliss tank said it's a great tank for casual wear but it really showcases sweat. Showing sweat isn't that bad in itself, but the reviewer said the wet tank then sticks to your stomach. That's gotta be annoying. This photo is from an in-store class. I still think it's a cute tank, but it's good to know that the tencel in the bottom portion isn't the best for sweaty workouts.

4 comments:

momof5 said...

OMG -- that is a most unfortunate outfit --it solidifies my thinking that it looks like a maternity top---great if you are pregnant --not so great if you arent!!! and talk about showing sweat---WOW!! a big giant sweaty pass for me both casual and workout!!!

Kim said...

I also think that's a pretty terrible outfit, but it might be because I hate the latin dance pants. I still like the tank for everyday but I can probably find something cheaper.

Anonymous said...

Maternity clothes and if you had cleavage its looks like you have doing some major breast feeding.

Anonymous said...

I checked Bliss Tank out in the stores and was very disappointed with the material. The bottom part does not appear to wear well... it was wrinkled and all I could think of is that it requires ironing. Strange/not practical for athletic gear.