Tuesday, May 25, 2010

More loose fitting pants - Move Me Pant

Move Me Pant
Move Me Pant Product Information:
  • This pant will keep you moving during & after u'r yoga practice
  • Made of our light weight tencil silk fabric
  • Hidden front pocket to hold u'r cards
  • Drawcord in hem for tying these pants at the height right for you
  • Double luon waistband can be worn with one rolled, two rolled or all the way up for an adjustable rise
These pants are made of the same material - Tencel - as the Elevate Pant (shown below). The bottom of the Bliss tank is made of Tencel, too. Word to the wise, don't sweat in your Move Me Pants. They'll be a pass for me.

 Elevate Pant - also made of Tencel
Bliss Tank - Made of Tencel

 Seek the Peak Short - In Potion Purple!

New Tracker Tight Crop Colors
The Tracker Tight Crops remind me a lot of Bebe Sport crops and are probably meant to go after that customer. If you've got the booty to pull these off, go for it.

6 comments:

Pattybea said...

Tried on the move me today...me no likey.. Didn't like the elevate pant either. The move me also comes in a crop which has a cuff bottom. Just how many crops with elastic cuffs do we need to produce in one season??

momof5 said...

they were doing so good for a while -- Blah -- these are all a pass for me -

I see a major loot upload in the future!

ojodeazul said...

Huge Huge pass for me too...

Zanna said...

Another crop with cuffs?? Seriously. This week's product notification was a total blah.

LuluAddict said...

Yeah, I don't get all the cuffed crops. I have some Lucy crops that have ties at the bottom and I much prefer that. At least it leaves you the option of poofing them at the bottom.

yoga pants said...

I like to wear loose fitting pants specially for doing yoga so that I can do concentrate and feel free. I have seen other collection of your site and it is also good as well as the above pants.