Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Store Trip Report - Tried On Sunblocker LS, New Hat Colors

I tried on the Sunblocker LS in the Angel Blue. The material feels kind of odd - kind of like a hospital glove. I was hoping it felt more matte like the luon jersey used in the hot yoga tanks but it felt more like a stiff luxtreme. It was also snug fitting so I can't see feeling very cool in it during the summer heat.

I bought the new baseball running cap. Unlike most of Lululemon hats this one does not have a zipper pocket on top. It's adjustable and comes in black, white, angel blue, and potion purple. I got the potion. It has a cute plaid pattern under the brim - potion, white, and savage green.

I also saw the new plaid Flight Running Bonnet. It's ok but I figured the plaid wouldn't go with much. The Flight Running bonnets come in lavender plaid, black, and solid white. I got a solid white one.


I also ended up getting a Define Jacket in potion purple. I usually don't buy jackets in colors. Although I did have a Raspberry Origami for awhile, but I have lots of purple tanks - Potion, Power, Lavender, & Majestic that I'll be able to get a lot of use out of the jacket.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

my potion purple define just arrived and it's beautiful. it's my first define jacket and i couldn't pass up this colour!

Chelsea said...

Thanks for the post, Luluaddict. I didn't know if I should pass on the sunblocker but now I think I'm going to and get a CRB in potion instead.

Anonymous said...

I was just my local store and saw the baseball hat you were talking about. It is really nice in potion. I don't wear hats like that, but if I did I would have purchased the potion one. I do want to get one of the visors when they hit my store. I never purchased the no limit tank, I tried it on twice and didn't like how loose it was. Then for whatever reason I decided I had to have it and of course it's not available. I found one by calling around and just ordered one in passion (my first choice was black). Also purchased the white manifesto tank to layer over my CRB's this summer. I can't wait to get them. I also purchased some hair ties in the new colors, I really like them.

Anonymous said...

where did you locate the no limit???

Debbie said...

The no-limit tank is the number one item that I get compliments on - so many people stop me and ask me about it when I wear it. You will wind up really liking it I think. It is so comfy and the loose stomach area has benefits too! I just wear it with wunder under crops (as opposed to grooves) so I don't feel too poofy. I have the passion one was well.

Momof5 said...

Looks like new astro crops in black lime combo, black angel combo and static purple combo -on the saskatoon site-- Yay!!! I think an astro short would be awesome!