Saturday, June 26, 2010

Great Photo Series Showing the Same Outfit in Two Different Sizes/Body Types

The Edmonton Facebook page has a great photo series showing the same outfits in two different sizes. I would guess a size 6 and a size 10. It's a great illustration that Lululemon looks flattering on a variety of body types and I applaud the store for posting these photos and hope to see more.

Pig Pink Define Jacket and Coal/Pig Stratus Wunder Unders


Black Stride Jacket with Wunder Under Stratus Crops

Wish Blue Define with matching Stratus Wunder Under Crops


Pig Hip Halter Tank with Shanti Crops (top) & Pig Power Y with Coal/Pig Stratus Wunder Unders (bottom)
It's rare to see lululemon being modeled by an educator who isn't a size four or a size six so that is why I am including these photos.


Wish Blue Cool Racerback with Wunder Under Stratus Crops


Renew Dirt Dress in Wish Blue and Citron


5 comments:

Kristin said...

In the 2nd pig pink jacket picture, what bag is she holding? (the up down tote)? I saw another store page with the tote in white. I'm in the market for a new gym bag, that one looks cute!

Thanks for posting these comparisons. I love seeing the same item on different people.

LuluAddict said...

I think it's the Totally Totetastic Tote.

Kristin said...

LuluAddict - thank you so much, you are correct. I had only seen that tote with the neoprene logo side out - I didn't recognize it with the pocket side out.

I saw the dip on the go bags today - they are very shiny.

momof5 said...

I love the crb with the dress-- looks so pretty --- I also saw a picture on the edmonton site of the blue part draped over one shoulder -- not sure how she did it -- but it looked elegant! Also like the look with the pink and grey dress -- hmmmm

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for these!! I have a body similar to the larger model's and it's always so refreshing to see people my size in lulu. I often get intimidated going into the stores (esp when I have to drive over an hour to my local lululemon.) There's a showroom about 15 minutes away from my house that just opened, but I've heard rumors that the showrooms only go up to an 8 -- and I'm a pretty solid lulu 10, sometimes 12. Any truth to that one?

Now I have to get the stratuses in wish blue -- ahhhh the way the blue stripe looks on the model's body is TO DIE FOR.