Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Pics of New Stuff - New No Limts Colors, New Pep Tank Colors, Spring Fling

I like the color of this Spring Fling. It doesn't look too bad on this woman, but it's still not something I would buy. They should have streamlined it more.

New colors are available in the Run: Pep Tank in the US, including Angel Blue. I liked this tank when I tried it on (looser fitting through mid-section but still curve hugging, very breathable) before but did not like the colors it came in at the time. I'll have to revisit it in the new colors. It's another great tank for bustier women who have to wear their own bra. It's made of luxtreme with a circle mesh back and a pocket in the back.

New No Limits tanks in Coal/Pig pink, Black with Oasis, and Black with Lolo Purple. I don't know if I care for any of the new colors. They should have re-released the all black version. The all-black version has also been re-released.

Gorgeous Potion Purple Classy Classic gym bag. However, the plaid one looks a bit like a diaper bag:


The Run: With It Jacket looks very cute on this girl and in this outfit. I love the whole look - the Sidewalk plaid paired with the lime tank, gray skirt, and lime and gray gym bag.

16 comments:

ojodeazul said...

I like the Pep tank a lot. I am going to have to scoop it up in the new colors, as I am savage green obsessed. It will go lovely with my new flashback jacket in white/green.

So happy they are releasing the no limits in new colors, I like the coal pig pink, other than that not generally impressed, but glad to see that tank is not going anywhere!

ChiRunner said...

I love the No Limits and might pick one up in purple and black, but I prefer the ones that are all one color (like the black or the passion ones released earlier). I would have LOVED an all purple version.

LuluAddict said...

All all-purple No Limits would have been awesome.

@ojodeazul - The Flashback jacket comes in savage green?

momof5 said...

i would have loved an all pink no limit -- or all purple -- i was hoping they would release an all potion one -- I wonder why they went back to old colors? maybe a rush order since it sold so well?

not liking it paired with the move me pants though -- Holy!! What was she thinking with that -- that is not going to sell stuff!! - i like the run skirt with the swiftly though -- very cute!!

I saw the plaid bag and was concerned about it getting dirty -since its the satin-y material -- i think its so cute -- but am afraid it will get trashed!

mollywaffles said...

Does anyone know how the Pep tank fits- true to size? I like that I could wear it with my non-racerback Moving Comfort sports bra. May have to check this out. Too bad they only have black online.

Breianna said...

I have been waiting for new colours of the classy classic! Whoo hoo! I however do love the plaid!

ojodeazul said...

@LuluAddict

I stopped by my Bar Method studio for a class today, they were just opening their shipment. There was a white with savage green strip flashback jacket in it.. I HAD TO HAVE IT. They hadn't even put in on the racks. They also had a grey w/angel blue strips that I might have to go back for.

Finally they had lost of green power ys and run swifty racerbacks.

ojodeazul said...

@mollywaffles - I wear a 6 almost all of the tanks, and I have this in passion and lavender in a 6. So def TTS.

mollywaffles said...

@ojo-
Thanks! very helpful, I'm a 6 in my lulu tops too. Unfortunately I called my local store and they didn't have the Pep tank, and hadn't heard of it... Hopefully new colors will show up online.

LuluAddict said...

@ojodeazul - Thanks. The Angel Blue flasback is really pretty. There's bikram studio that is a strategic partner. I should check it out.

Anonymous said...

I amd not a fan of the no limits in two colours....and I believe they did release the all black no limits again. It was available at a store in Canada.

Anonymous said...

For some reason the Portland store doesn't get all the cool stuff that your CA stores do. I wish the stores and/or the websites carried all the same items. Oh well, I'm hoping we get at least some of the products from the last few days posts. I love your blog!!!!

Adriana said...

What store was the pictures of the no limit tank from?

LuluAddict said...

@anon - The photos of the new no Limits tanks were from the Coquitlam facebook page.

Anonymous said...

they also have savasana wraps!!!

missologist said...

omfg... my prayers have been answered!!!!!!! :) i'm gonna get the pink/grey one for sure!!!! thinking about the lolo purple as well! wish they came in solids! but i'm just glad they're back lol