Saturday, June 12, 2010

Pics - Savage Run: Energy SL Varsity, Shanti Crops, Double Back Tank

Pic of a Savage Green Run: Energy Short Sleeve Tee with the varsity graphic. I don't think we've seen the green version before but I could be mistaken. What are those funky striped shorts? They almost look like boxers. I wonder if a sleeveless silverescent tank will come out in the green. A reader commented that she has seen Savage and Potion Run: Swiftly short sleeve tees in stores in western Canada so I hope they will show up in the US or website soon.

Photo of the Shanti crops cinched (meh) and uncinched (cute). I have to try these on and hope they get repriced because $86 is too high for non-technical cotton crops.

Finally, a photo of a color other than the green Double Back tank. It looks kind of cute with the Layer Me bra under it but I would have chosen something besides black. The green tank might not have looked so bad with a green bra under it but I don't think a Flow Y looks that great with this tank. I like how Lululemon demonstrated the tank without anything underneath it:

It might look cute as a beach coverup with a bikini top under it.

8 comments:

pilatesmom said...

wish the savage energy were the tank not the ss. i have a few of the tanks and love them (plain and with writing) but the short sleeve one is really constricting in the armpits on me - a really awkward and uncomfortable fit. I think the shorts are savage/white horizontal stripe tracker shorts - they were on the website earlier. As much as I adore savage, I thought that version of the striped shorts was very ugly.

Becky said...

@ pilatesmom: I agree, I found the energy ss constricting in some areas, and loose in others, as well as the 'V' was way too low on me. I like the look of it - but on someone else. I have the tank in coal/lime varsity and absolutely love it.

Anonymous said...

love the new layout you have :)

Anonymous said...

I love it too -- pretty

LuluAddict said...

Glad you like the new look. Blogger added a bunch of new options and I was playing around. I know I find it jarring when a blog I read regularly changes its look so I was aprehensive about making a change.

I would think if a short sleeve run top comes out in Savage, the sleeveless is coming, too. I don't think there has yet been a color in one style without the same color as the other.

Anonymous said...

don't think I like the double back tank....looks saggy in the back but will have to try it on, I don't like to judge a book by it's cover....or clothing by a picture!
no offense, but don't like the new layout....the colour is almost blinding and very overwelming. It makes the screen difficult to look at and distracts from the pictures and your commentaries.

LuluAddict said...

@ anon - Thanks for the feedback. I'll try to tone down the brightness. I kind of like the red because it mimics lululemon's logo.

Anonymous said...

I agree that the orange is a bit bright~almost blinding. Love your blog and all the info you have on lulu.