Monday, June 14, 2010

Running Stuff in Real Life - Pep Tank, Run With It Crop, Swiftly Tech Tee + Comment on "new" I Just Wanna Run Tanks

It's rather rare to see a really busty woman model anything Lululemon so I always try to post them when I can find them. This woman is wearing the Pep Tank and matching Empower Crops. Underneath the Pep Tank she is wearing the matching Ta Ta Tamer. The Pep Tank is a great tank for busty women.

Potion Swiftly Tee and Run: With It Crops in Coal

Knotted Tank

There's been chatter going around Facebook/web that there are new I Just Wanna Run tanks coming out in Lime, Potion, and Angel. I believe someone got a product alert and posted the news. However, someone else asked about them today on the main Lululemon page and instead of the standard "we're never sure when anything is coming out" answer, the educator said they hadn't heard the IJWR were coming out in those colors. I did seem to be odd the the Energy SL and the IJWR would come out in the same colors so I think a store put the wrong item in the product alert. Too bad, I would have bought a potion IJWR.

8 comments:

Luvlulu said...

This lady looks great in her outfits. I love the run with it crops. I bought them last week and can't wait to wear them again tomorrow. I do wish they were a little bit longer though. They seem more like knickers. When I said that at the store none of the educators knew what I was talking about because they were too young to know what kickers are.

Zanna said...

I saw that post about the IJWR and somebody from GEC called the store and has confirmed that they made a mistake in the product notification. It should have been the Energy SL. I would love the IJWR in Potion too.

Becky said...

So disappointed that it sounds like the IJWR tanks won't be coming out in Potion. I was hoping for it, and was definitely going to purchase one. However, the Pep tank may be a suitable replacement...

This lady is rocking the outfits, she looks incredible! I am still not a fan of the knotted tank tho, will be passing on that one for sure.

pilatesmom said...

Was there a small upload? I purchased the twisted shoulder tee in black and wanted to go online to get either white or blue because I like it so much. Went online a day or two ago and they had blue but not size 4 and no white. This morning full size run in white.

LuluAddict said...

No restocking of the the Savage Horizon stripe Zoom Singlet or hats, which is what I am looking for. I am waiting for the Angel baseball cap to show up on line but I think they are all gone now.

Kristin said...

I am really liking the look of those swiftly tees.

ojodeazul said...

I put myself on a ban until new colors come out, but I really like the pep tank and may have to buy it in potion or savage:(

momof5 said...

@Ojo -- me too!! I am getting the savage swiftly and thats it for these colors -- the new ones should be out soon i would think!! Its been awhile!!

I received my black No Limit tank yesterday from the GEC ---OMG -LOVE IT-- totally worth the extra money!! IMO --- but no cups AGAIN!!! GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!I am calling the gec.....I think this tank would look so cute with khaki shorts in the summer, or jeans -- Totally Love it! Hope new solid colors come out in this style!!!