Monday, June 28, 2010

Stow N Go Jackets Now in Loot for $29

The Stow N Go jackets are now in Loot for $29. I bought one last week and used it a few times already. I really like this jacket. It is a perfect light weight windbreaker to carry in a backpack when the summer days turn cooler. I also wore this after heading home from the gym as a cover up. It's great for when it's too hot to wear luon. However, make sure to towel off well because if you are still perspiring, like I was after spin class, the jacket will stick to you and locks your body heat in with you. Once I cooled off, the jacket was great to wear while running errands.

This jacket fits really large so I recommend sizing down two sizes from your normal tank size to get a fit similar to that show in the above photo. If you want a snugger fit, like in the photo of the passion jacket below, size down three sizes.

The passion and white are somewhat see through so be aware. I bought a black one. I know people have said the black reminds them of a hefty bag but black is my preferred jacket color. Also, there is a review on the Lululemon site where a woman reported a bit of bleeding of the color when she wore hers in the rain. She must have gotten it pretty wet because she said water came through the seams. I wore mine in a water ride at Disneyland and it got splashed a good bit, but nothing came off on my shirt or came through the seams. She didn't say what color she bought but I wonder if it was the passion version.

 White and Passion are rather see-through


10 comments:

Kristin said...

I can't decide if I need this or not! LOL. I love passion and would love to get a jacket in this color. I have an 8 in the define and all my tanks. I guess a 4 in this jacket? I can't decide.

LuluAddict said...

If are looking for a lightweight, packable windbreaker then this is a good jacket. It has two front pockets with snap closures. I think the 4 would be best. It runs really big. That way you could get a sweat jacket underneath it if you had to.

Anonymous said...

Interesting re: the 'missing' Flashback jackets online. I wonder if they'll end up in loot. I also wonder if there will be an earlier upload this week, as Thursday is a holiday in Canada.

pilatesmom said...

If Thurs is a national Canadian holiday, I'm sure the upload will be a day other than thursday this week (lulu never has any activity early mornings, evenings or weekends - ie - off work hours) such as uploading restocking or even shipping, etc.

momof5 said...

@pilatesmom -- did you get your shipment confirmation?

pilatesmom said...

@momof5: Yes! about an hour ago! very glad about that : )

Anonymous said...

Thursday is Canada Day - basically an anniversary holiday (like July 4th in the US). Perhaps lots of Canada Day deals will arrive in loot (we can hope...).

Anonymous said...

Kristin, I am usually a 10 in Lulu jackets and I took a 4 in this one - I still find it a bit big and can (I think) fit a thick sweater under it :)

So... has anyone seen the Halter hoodie on markdown anywhere? I'm curious b/c last week, I heard that it as seen at $19! But that's definitely not where I am!

Anonymous said...

It was not $19 at my store either...but is worth the $58! It is gorgeous on!

pilatesmom said...

I returned my halter hoodie. I liked it but didn't love it. I'll buy it if it goes on sale (I'm quite certain that at some point it will go on sale - it is just not the type of thing that is going to appeal to most people)