Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Detail Pics on the Light Up Jersey & Speculation on Tomorrow's Upload


Some close up photos showing the details of the Light Up Jersey. I like the mesh back. A reader commented the price of the jersey is $68.

 I Just Wanna Run in Wish Blue and Run: Jog Skirt in White

My product alerts aren't exactly full of new stuff so I'm thinking tomorrow's upload will have the Power Y in Wish, Pig/Coal, Citron/Coal, and maybe the new Static Coal Stripe. Maybe new Cool Racerbacks in Citron, Pig, Cool, and Wish will be uploaded. Also, the new Stratus Wunder Unders, Hip Halter Tank, maybe the new Light Up stuff - tank, jersey, and shorts. Also, perhaps the new Zoom crops in coal/pig and the Run:Jog skirts. I wonder if the new Static Coal Stripe Stride Jackets and Push UR Limits will show up. Those are super new and only in Canada as far as I can tell. I am hoping there will be a surprise new tank design in the upload but I've gorged myself on Loot lately so it would be better if there is nothing I want.

9 comments:

Luvlulu said...

I received a product notification that push ur limits tanks is now in the US in the following colors: coal/pig pink, black/lolo purple, black/oasis. I haven't seen any FB photos posted of these yet.

LuluAddict said...

Luvlulu - Are you sure that isn't the No Limits tanks? Those color schemes are for the newest No Limits tanks. They might have put the wrong tank in your product alert.

ragazza said...

I reaally hope that the stratus wunder unders in wish/citron show up tomorrow (of course my wallet doesn't!) I went on a search at my stores over the long weekend and only found a few in pig/grey, which is just so not me, but I'm in LUST with the wish blue ones.

I'm also hoping more stuff shows up in oasis, which is my favorite of this round of colors so far & goes well with all the grey we've been seeing lately... but I am a SUCKER for teal.

Luna said...

My local store in NJ has received No Limits tanks in those colors lululuv metioned above. I will wait to see what will be uploaded online tmrw, then check the store afterwards.

mollywaffles said...

Luna, I'm in NJ too! My local store (Princeton) has the Cool Racerback in Wish Blue already, I picked one up last week.

Product notification email was pretty lame, though they tell me it's a small store: Dance Studio Pant, Knotty Tank, Define Jacket (white, black, wish blue, pig pink, citron), and the no limits tank in black, pig pink, oasis, lolo purple.

M said...

I'm hoping for the new push ur limits and a CRB in wish blue. Maaaaybe the Stratus WU's in black/citron/wish, but we'll see.

Pattybea said...

All this new stuff makes me regret not buying more of the old stuff... I am now longing for a power y in the fatbird print...

Luna said...

@ molly, I go to the one in Paramus. I got CRB in Citron there last week.

Luvlulu said...

LuluAddict - Maybe they used the wrong picture. The notification has the push ur limits picture and description but they probably did confuse it with the no limit since they are the same colors. I didn't think about that before posting my comment. I haven't seen a mistake on those in the past but it probably is incorrect.