Thursday, July 1, 2010

Halter Hoodie Hitting Store Loot for $29

 
Several people have reported that they've seen the Halter Hoodie on the markdown racks at their local stores for $29. I can't decide if I like it for that price. I'd much prefer it zipped open instead of being a pullover. I'll have to try it on and see how it looks.
I think I'm going to visit my local stores tomorrow after spin class to see if they have any new stuff on markdown. I'd love to get a random Zoom Singlet on markdown - I'm kind of hoping there is a left over Potion Striped one that the store wants to get rid of. I really love the Zoom Singlet. I hope it comes out in new colors and is not a one-time production run. I'm not sure of it's popularity but I'm not hopeful since it only has seven reviews on the Lululemon website. I'll let you know what I find.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Which white crop do you think is in the picture, the move me crop or the seek the peak?

Anonymous said...

Based on the pocket placement, it might either be the Vita Crop or Move Me Crop. It's hard to tell without seeing the folded band at the top.

LuluAddict said...

I'll agree with Anon #2 - Vita or Move Me. It's too hard to tell which from the distance and angle without seeing the top.

pilatesmom said...

I'll have to check my store for a markdown on this - but they just got it in a week ago...

Anonymous said...

keep an eye online, too. last night i managed to score a scoop neck tank in bubblicious/wee stripe for $39. it was there and then it was gone. not sure if it was a programming snafu but that was a heck of a steal! i've lucked out with some bras for $9 each in the past much the same way.

anyways, $29 for the halter hoodie is much more reasonable and realistic for what it really is. sometimes, i think the prices are ridiculous for the value of the product. hence, why certain items land in loot and get scooped up so quick--the price is more in line with the value the customer(s) places on it. yes, i realize that's a no brainer but I don't think the LLL marketing gurus see that sometimes through their haze of "manifesto" and "yoga wisdom".

Anonymous said...

There was some great stuff on Loot at the store I went to in Seattle last night. Gather & Crow crops for $49 and short sleeve Run Swiftly tee for $39. I think I need to go back for the ombre bag.

Anonymous said...

Yes, great deals at the stores - I bought a $49 Gather & Crow crop too. I bought it in a coal-like denim color. They also had a lot of static charcoal Gather & Crow crops for $49. I didn't see any halter hoodies.

mollywaffles said...

Run: Zoom knee short and Run: Zoom Bike short have hit loot on the US Side for $49 plus maybe the Tracker Skirt? There are two more rows of things in loot than last night.

mollywaffles said...

Halter hoodie made it to online loot for $29 too, in limited sizes. So for those of you who wanted one but you're not near a store...