Friday, July 30, 2010

Lululemon Underthings - Smooth Moves Girlshort & All Sport Bra

Smooth Moves Girlshort
  • The ultimate Practice hotshort!
  • Practically invisible under every pant & tight
  • Naturally breathable cotton gusset
  • Minimal seams and elastic free waist & legs stay smooth while you practice your (yoga) moves
  • 4 way stretch fabric holds it's shape and moves with you!
  • Colors: Power Purple, Senorita Pink, Black, Oasis

 As someone already mentioned in the comments, it looks like Power Purple will be back for the fall. I already have two Power Purple tanks and a sister in Lavender. Unless some awesome new design comes out, I'll be sitting out Power Purple.

I don't understand why Lululemon makes underwear in tons of bright colors and very few in black. I have the hardest time finding Lulu black underwear. I'm sure most women have tons of black pants. Also, why no nude?





The All Sport Bra is Back!

  • Medium support x-training bra with coverage in the front & open comfortable back
  • Power luxtreme™ feels silky smooth, is light weight with high LYCRA® fiber content, and inherent wicking performance to keep you dry and comfortable
  • Wide straps provide comfortable support - no cutting into shoulders
  • Mesh bra construction with built-in pockets for removable cups
  • Flat seamed for chafe resistance & comfort
  • Colors - Oasis and Alarming
The All Sport is probably my favorite modern Lululemon bra for support. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you know what fabric this is? Does cotton gusset = cotton all over?

Zanna said...

Its luxtreme.

Anonymous said...

hoping for more colors!!!

Gina said...

I'm surprised I haven't seen the alarming all sport bra online yet. Luluaddict, where is this product notification from, US or Canada? I love the all sport for running and LOVE alarming. I've called the GEC and haven't had any luck locating this bra. Help!

Christine said...

I got mine today at union square.. but that's if you live in NYC :(