Saturday, July 24, 2010

More Pics - Iconic Wrap, Scuba Hoodies, Reflection Skirt

View of the back of the Iconic Wrap

Front View

I know I've mentioned it before but I hate the contrasting seam down the middle of the back of Lululemon's tops. I don't think it adds anything to a garment. I'm glad they posted the view of the back. I am not liking the back of the wrap nearly as much as the front. Why is Luluelmon sticking a hood on everything lately?


Close Ups of the Run: Reflection Skirt


I don't know if I've posted a pic of the coal Scuba hoodie before.

The Fouette tank is pretty cute. Since a reader commented that it runs about a size large I am definitely going to have to try it on. It looks perfect for summer streetwear.

 New 50 Rep Bras


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I love the 50 Rep bra - glad to see more colors!!

I don't like the wraps at all.

I want to try the Fouette tank but am sad it's lower support.

Vicki said...

Im very glad to see some new 50 rep bras, I was a little worried it might go the way of the Dhristi, come out in one color set then be gone forever!

Anonymous said...

Loving the new 50 rep colors! I have 2.. and can't wait to get at least 2 more. Not totally in love with the colors, but I'll take what I can get!
Wouldnt waste my money on the wraps..
waiting for the new running top to come out.. can't wait to get that and the new crops!

Anonymous said...

wheres the review of the polo pants?

Anonymous said...

How is the fit on the two tone scuba hoodie? I like it but not sure what size to get.

ChiRunner said...

@Anon - The scuba hoodie is true to size. It is fairly fitted though, so if you want it to fit looser, you might want to size up.

LuluAddict said...

I haven't tried the polocrosse pants on yet so no review, just pics. It's not a pant I would like anyway so there probably won't be a review. There is a review on FB, though.

Anonymous said...

I tried the fouetté tank on today and it was very cute but not special enough for $58 in my opinion. It's a low support tank. Would be good for street wear for sure. But I can't see working out in it. I tried on my normal size and it fit well.

Anonymous said...

I am a bit underwhelmed by the iconic wrap. Not sure about the hood and the arms look quite snug.