Sunday, July 11, 2010

New Products Posted on the Cow Hollow FB Site


This looks pretty cute, I'll have to try it on. I definitely prefer a V-neck over a crew and this looks cute to layer over strappy tanks.


I'm so glad Lululemon is continuing to make the longer shorts. I find my Biker Grooves very comfortable and good for spin class. A reader reports the light aqua color is called River Rock. It looks similar to Angel but a bit greener. I wonder how close it is to Aruba from last summer. I loved the whole Aruba, Caribe, Gulf palette from last year. I look forward to see what other tanks show up in the two new aqua colors, Oasis and River Rock. Last time Oasis was around, none of the tanks it came in really worked for me. I'd love some circle mesh CRBs in any of these colors.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a very low v on the vee neck. I can't stand layering a shirt over a shirt so this will likely be a pass for me.

momof5 said...

I like the v neck - but am curious if anyone knows if sizing down in this makes it more fitted -like the modern racer! i don't like my tees so baggy!

pilatesmom said...

I wish the 5yr were made into a v - love the fitted style. Also, would LOVE a long sleeve 5yr ts in either crew or v-neck. Bet they would sell like CRAZY for fall.

FEW823 said...

I really like the v-neck. I love the 5 YR tee, but only have one because the high round neck doesn't look the best on me. I'm excited to try on... hope it comes in some colors, not just black and white.

Marci said...

I have a lulu V neck (not sure if its the same one), but I love it, and often layer CRB underneath.

RunningOnCoffee said...

I agree with anon @5:47-
When I am sweating I do not need my sports bra + 2 layers on top of me.
I ran 8 miles this morning in my I Just Wanna Run and Speed Shorts (that's about as little clothing as possible). It was in the 70s when I left and low to mid 80s when I got back, and I was covered in sweat. I can't even imagine that with another tank on.

houndlvr67 said...

I have one from last year (or the year before) in potion...you can just see a bit of the underlayer at the point of the "V". I forgot that I had it, dug it out, and have worn it lots this summer.

Anonymous said...

This is totally off topic but did you recently post about a longer hoodie? Not a luon but a WARM one? I may have been dreaming but I am sure that I just saw a sneak preview of fall items and a longer, bum-covering scuba/remix was there...
I know those living in the sunshine don't need these but I have been waiting and waiting for a warm, long lulu hoodie. Am I going crazy or has anyone else heard of this?

LuluAddict said...

There may be a Scuba hoodie coming in the future. Some people said it's longer than the remix but from the photo I saw it wasn't by much- certainly not long enough to cover your rear.

Anonymous said...

Bought the t-shirt today & yes, size down. I am a 4-6-8 in lulu depending upon the item/fabric, but in this a 4. It runs big....it is super soft!