Monday, July 5, 2010

New Products - Push UR Limits, Stride II Jacket

Uh oh, I am in trouble. I have a fatal weakness for the Heathered Coal Wee Stripe and Static Patterns and now it looks like a lot of the new stuff is based on these colors. It is also a lot of grays and blacks which I love.

The pattern on the right is called Static Coal Large Static Wave Stripe. I don't know what the one on the left is but it looks a lot like Static. The one on the left is Static Charcoal. I love that both tanks are two-tone.

I think I prefer the teeny stripes in the Heathered Coal Wee Stripe pattern and the tank on the left is similar enough to the Heathered Coal Wee Stripe Push UR Limits that I don't need to get it, but I really like the one on the right. I'm hoping it comes out in a Zoom Singlet or Pep Tank version.
.
This summer's Push UR Limits in Heathered Coal Wee Stripe (come and gone already)

New Groove Wunder Under - Looks like in Heathered Coal Wee Stripe and solid Coal

Stride II Jacket in Static Coal Large Static Wave Stripe

Knock Out Short in Heathered Coal Wee Stripe

Boogie Shorts showing the new patterns - Static Charcoal, Static Classic Sport Gray, Heathered Coal Wee Stripe, Static Coal Horizon? Stripe with Electric Orange, Citron, Cool and ? Blue

All these grays and black reminds me of the quilted pattern from a few years ago:

Groove Crop in Static Charcoal

Flow Y


12 comments:

Becky said...

Not sure how I feel about horizontal stripes.... Love the black and grays though!

Pattybea said...

Saw a picture of the striped stride on Lulu FB page a few days ago...waayyy too busy for me... stripes and color blocking along with the lulu logo on the front. Definitely a pass and I am a HUGE fan of the stride.

I did read that the underarms are ribbed luon...

I like the static...though that is not a new color...

Anonymous said...

I just got the new stride jacket in black its awesome!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE coal - so glad to see lulu is carrying it through as a neutral for a while longer. I have lots to match it.

M said...

I'm in trouble too! I'm in love with the HCWS. I'm going to have to get the Push ur Limits tank in HCWS and the Knock Out Short!

LuluAddict said...

I'm with you , Pattybea, on the striped stride - way too busy.

I don't think any of the colors are new, even the stripes. They've used those distressed-looking stripes before last fall and winter. They were in the LS Henley and luxtreme Hills Puulover from last fall and used as an accent on the Lagoon and Tang Light Run: Energy pullover. Both the light and dark statics have been used in pants but now they are using them in tanks.

Anonymous said...

Yay for neutrals! Black, grey and white are my workout wardrobe foundation. I love those two new tops, especially the static one.

pilatesmom said...

I'm looking forward to new STYLES. It is always refreshing when lulu changes their color palette from one to the next but just seeing a stride in a new color or a define in a new color doesn't get me all that excited. I like innovation in style and, at least for me, when lulu goes out on a limb and comes up with something that really makes a statement (last fall's over the top jacket for instance or admiral jacket), is when I get psyched. Lots of the same old styles in various shades of grey do nothing for me (as much as I love the wee coal stripe). Speaking of new styles, did anyone else see the new style of remix that someone posted on FB (yet to be released) - it was closer fit and cropped a bit in the back...sooooo, people have been begging forever for a remix that is longer in the torso and what do they give us? one that is SHORTER in the torso. Go figure.

momof5 said...

I love the push tanks -- but they scream "Fall" to me! they even look thicker and warm!!

My knock out shorts fit much looser than that-- i wonder if the model sized down or they changed the fit -- i think i prefer them looser -- i like the reverse grooves for tighter shorts-

Not feeling the stride either -- I agree with pattybea-- too busy!!

mollywaffles said...

I'm happy with neutral colors like coal! Luckily the Coal stripe push UR limits tank is kinda similar to my wee coal stripe Zoom Singlet. right down to the solid coal panel along the back. Or else I might be tempted to buy it...

I think the real life picture you posted of the stride jacket looks much better than what I saw on facebook the other day.

M said...

I love HCWS so I'm in trouble.

Loving the push ur limits tank!
The stride jacket is cute but maybe too busy for me.
Lovin' the knock out shorts!

Are the WU's reversible?

LuluAddict said...

@pilatesmom - I saw that remix - the Scuba something. I didn't want to post it because I didn't know if it was older or newer. A woman said she found it poking around the lululemon website which I think you can do by changing numbers in the url field. They often have older stuff hidden on the website so I didn't want to get anyone's hopes up.

I agree with you about new styles. I have three Push UR Limits already and like them but am not that excited to get more. I have the Heathered Coal Wee version and the newest two are very similar to that color pattern. That being said, if a Zoom Singlet came out in the Static Charoal/Black pattern I'd get it even though I have the Heathered Wee Stripe one already. I hope new tank styles come out using these color schemes.