Friday, July 2, 2010

New Short - Light Up Shorts (No Wonder the Zoom Knee Shorts are on Sale)

Light Up Shorts Product Information:
  • Let your light shine with this performance cycling short!
  • Power luxtreme for muscle support & wicking during high-sweat workouts
  • Reflective features keep you visible on night rides and runs
  • High back rise for coverage while bent forward
  • Light Weight, quick-dry chamois for padded comfort
  • Storage! Secure pocket on back & 2 pockets on front
No wonder the Zoom Knee Shorts are on markdown. These look very similar except for the chamois. I would think there are grips on the inside of the legs, too.

2 comments:

Luvlulu said...

I've been waiting for a longer, padded bike short for spin class but I don't like the reflective stripe down the back. These are great for outdoor cyclists but I really wish they were solid black. I guess they are listening to FB comments, people wanted cycling gear. I hope we get some running pullovers soon.

mollywaffles said...

I think these are great for outside, I'd wear them to spin too. Wonder what the price would be...I found the Run:Zoom bike shorts to be overpriced for what they were. Glad these also have the back zip pocket. Would it kill them to post the inseam though??