Sunday, July 25, 2010

Pics of New Stuff - Track and Field Jackets, Run: Reflection Vests, Recharge Tank

 Track and Field Jacket

I'm looking forward to trying on the Alarming Ombre stripe Track and Field Jacket when it arrives in my local stores. I liked the pattern a lot better in person than in these photos. I can't say I like the Citron version as much but if it went on markdown I'd get it.

Run: Reflection Vest

Run: Recharge Tank

Commit Tanks

Scoop Neck Tanks - The static stripe one is cute in person


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi! I love your blog! do you know if the new bags have hit the stores yet? i'm getting confused as to how many styles of new bags there will be. can anyone help? thank you!

Anonymous said...

The Commit Tank looks pretty cool and I'll have to try one one. However I'm quite sure the vest and jackets will be a big...pass...for me.

Pattybea said...

Wow, I find most of this stuff pretty ugly...

Anonymous said...

I tried on the Alarming Commit tank today - it was a good fit and decently flattering. It feels good on, I didn't really love the colors so much so I didn't buy one. I did however pick up the Coal/citron Scoop neck, which I liked more.

Anonymous said...

I wish they would use girls w/o tats... distracting and UGLY... lulu gets what they pay for I guess.