Friday, July 16, 2010

Product Alert - Light Up Skirt




  • Stay in the spot light with this technical biking skirt! Great for outdoor rides, or a studio cycle!
  • Power luxtreme liner for muscle support & wicking swift skirt for light weight coverage
  • Reflective features keep you visible on night rides   
  • Lightweight quick-dry chamois for padded comfort   
  • Hem gripper elastic prevents short from riding up, or flip it up!
  • Flat seamed for chafe resistance & comfort
I wouldn't really think about wearing a skirt to bike in but a woman wore one to my spin class just last week. The material of her skirt was more like luon than this skirt but it looked cute on her. This skirt doesn't really wow me. I don't care for the "X"s at all.

3 comments:

pilatesmom said...

I don't care for the Xs on this. looks a lot like the tracker skirt (I like my tracker skirt) but I have to say that the luxtreme liner sounds like an improvement over the tracker liner.

Anonymous said...

Tried this skirt yesterday. Although cute it was a little big in the waist and there is no drawstring in this skirt to make it tighter.

Anonymous said...

for $74 bucks, i wouldnt buy this, maybe if it was cheaper like the other skirts.