Thursday, July 22, 2010

Product Alerts: Lolo Purple Starting to Arrvie

Scuba Hoodie in Lolo Purple - Yum!

Scuttlebutt on Facebook is that the Lolo Scuba is a distressed version and will cost $128! 

Photo of the Dark Classic Sport Gray/ Lolo Distressed Scuba Hoodie (from Facebook)


Ta Ta Tamer in Lolo

Push UR Limits in Alarming/Sidewalk Coal Stripe. Also, Oasis, Citron


Swiftly Racerbacks and Tees are arriving in Oasis and Alarming. A woman posted on Facebook today that the Swiftly Racerback is being re-worked to fix the odd fit in the armholes.

Reflection Skirt

Reflection Skirt Product Details:

  • Run in the park after dark in this reflective running skirt!



  • Swift is wicking, quick drying, light weight and breathable with 2-way stretch



  • Reflective swift panels have reflective yarns woven in for safety when running in low light



  • Soft wicking coolmax® liner



  • Gripper elastic at hem to prevent riding up



  • Secure pocket for your cards, keys & sport snacks



  • Flat seamed for chafe resistance & comfort



  • 20 comments:

    pilatesmom said...

    Lolo scuba = yum. But it doesn't looks distressed in the picture?

    LuluAddict said...

    I know. Houndlvr IMd me she is trying to get one from the GEC now so we'll find out for sure soon.

    Anonymous said...

    I don't see any distressing on this one. Perhaps it will come out in two versions. I wonder if the lolo Dance Studio Pants will be made again. Lolo's a nice color but so far I'm preferring potion.

    M said...

    Swiftlys in Oasis and Alarming - YAY!

    LuluAddict said...

    It looks like their are 2 versions of the lolo scuba - regular and distressed. Phew! I don't want to pay $128 to get that color.

    Luvlulu said...

    It figures they would redesign the Swiftly tanks after I just bought 4of them. Luckily I got two on markdown for $29 so I can't complain too much. I am definitely looking forward to the Lolo purple non distressed version (the one in the picture) it looks beautiful.

    pilatesmom said...

    @luluaddict or houndlvr: were you able to order the lolo either regular or distressed scuba from the US GEC?

    LuluAddict said...

    No luck at the GEC.

    houndlvr67 said...

    No from the US GEC and Washington doesn't have them yet, which means, most likely, that NY made a mistake in posting this image. I do believe that the $128 is CSG/LOLO and is distressed-this image looks to be the "regular" $98 one.

    momof5 said...

    I love the lolo hoodie -- I wonder if the distressed version is similar to the SE Versions online that are 118 -- they have the white with potion and the light grey with lav.. they really drive me crazy with the bumping up of pricing on jackets -- 30 bucks extra for distressing -- cmon - the other ones have been hangin online for months -- i bet if they dropped them down to 98 they would move!!! The cheer ones were only 10 bucks more and they had all kinds of cool stitching

    RunningOnCoffee said...

    lolo's a pretty color.
    has anyone here had luck with the ta ta tamer? i found it true to size but gave me what i like to refer to as a torpedo effect.
    i like the idea of the reflective skirt, not sure how i feel about the back pleats. i have a coal jog skirt from last year. i really like it but definitely don't wear it as much as my shorts.

    Anonymous said...

    @runningoncoffee - I had the same experience with the Tata Tamer. I tried it on and couldn't believe that it made me stick straight out. I said where did these come from? I don't run so I don't need extra support so I am fine with the flow y.

    Anonymous said...

    someone has posted a photo of their distressed lolo/grey scuba hoodie on the lulu facebook page, for those interested :)

    LuluAddict said...

    The Ta Ta Tamer gave me a weird shape, too, but I wrote it down to having the wrong cup size. I really like the Champion Power back so I am not dying to get a Ta Ta Tamer, especially at $58 each.

    Anonymous said...

    I picked up the Lolo Purple and Black No Limits tank yesterday. Got 20% with a special instructor discount day. Thank god, or that tank would still be sitting on the rack! The price is ridiculous for what is essentially a Flow Y bra with circle mesh over it. The fit is great--don't get me wrong. But the 20% certainly made it more palatable.
    Tons of astro pants/crops, groove crops, and some random gather and crow crops on clearance. Not too many tops (savage green stripe Power Y) on sale. Burlington, MA store. I made out pretty good. Even got a small men's metal vent LS for myself. The purple for the men is awesome! Just not for men. Pink and Purple...really? Apparently, there are no men on the design teams. That, or they've been so emasculated by the women designers.

    Anonymous said...

    @Runningoncoffee I love the Ta Ta Tamer for running. I'm a 36 D and I think it's one of the more flattering sports bras out there for my size. Previously I was layering two sports bras for my runs - Flow Ys and Champion sports bras from Target. Not a great solution but I couldn't find any more serious sports bras that I liked until the Ta Ta Tamer. Picked up one for $29 on Loot a few weeks ago which was great!

    M said...

    There's some new stuff in this pic on FB

    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3648148&id=89124748999#!/photo.php?pid=4423339&id=89124748999&fbid=417506183999

    M said...

    My local store got a lot of new stuff in :)

    Also, scoopnecks in new colors - I know someone was hoping they would make these.

    Here's the album on FB:

    http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=232532&id=37245750451

    Neph said...

    I actually like the Ta Ta Tamer. I have multicolor one which I think is more fun. The straps and underbust support are Gulf,the cups are Caribe, and the mesh is Aruba. I like to wear it OVER my Caribe Gather V tank, which makes it look similar to the wrap around tank in style. I get a lot of compliments on that, surprisingly. :-)

    I wish they would make more multicolor ones....

    I really like the Lolo Distressed Scuba, this is much more me that the new Scuba.

    I don't get the Reflection Skirt. It has pleats and also a gripper hem so it doesn't ride up? It's a clingy, pleated skirt??? :-p

    RunningOnCoffee said...

    @M - wow! thanks for sharing. oakridge looks like a great store!

    That commit tank looks like it could be cute. The skirt looks cuter in real life than I was expecting. Looks like the other color way for that non-racerback tank is alarming and coal?? What are those crops below that are made to match the tanks? I like that they are doing the reflective fabric, but that stripey pattern for the skirt and the vest and something long sleeved at the left are a little 'loud' for me I think. Not sure that they are timeless enough to wear beyond one season.