Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Real Life Photos of the New Push UR Limits, Static Charcoal Stride

Push UR Limits in Static Charcoal and Black (?)

Push UR Limits in Static Coal Wave Stripe and Coal

I am a big fan of the Push UR Limits. (My initial review of them is here.) These two new versions are very cute but I don't think I'll be getting them since I already own three of them. I hope these colors patterns show up in other tanks like the Pep Tank, Run: Zoom Singlet, or a new design we haven't seen yet.

Stride II in Static Charcoal


New Power Y  - I would bet it's some sort of Horizon Stripe, maybe Coal Horizon stripe. As soon as I find out, I'll update this post. It's a little different from the the Heathered Coal Wee Stripe but too similar to the one I already have so I'll pass.The heathered coal wee stripes are fainter, thinner, and closer together.

 Heathered Coal Wee Stripe Pattern Close Up

Boogie Shorts showing the coming colors/patterns


4 comments:

M said...

I'll be buying the Push UR Limits in Static Coal Wave Stripe and Coal.

Nothing else is really calling my name.

Becky said...

I'm not sold on any of it.

lulu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lulu said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.