Friday, July 30, 2010

Run: Cross Train Pullover


Not sure if I like this or not. I've bought a few of the long sleeve luxtreme tops and ended up selling them all because they ride up as I move in them. If it were made of running luon, I'd be at my store now.  I'll have to see this in person. They are $99.

Run: Cross Train Pullover Product Details:

  • Runners' favourite buttery soft performance top
  • Luxtreme™ is light weight with inherent wicking performance to keep you dry and comfortable
  • Anti-stink circle mesh panels to ventilate high sweat areas
  • Secure zipper pocket on the back for cards, keys, & sport snacks
  • Don't fiddle; thumbholes keep your sleeves down, set-your-ponytail free keeps your hood up!
  • Flat seamed for chafe resistance & comfort
  • $99
  • Colors - Black, Oasis, Alarming, Coal Static Wave Stripe

6 comments:

ChiRunner said...

Love these. Can't wait to see them in the store. If the fit is right on these I can totally see myself buying multiple colors.

LuluAddict said...

I'd like to see what the Alarming one looks like. As soon as I find a pic, I'll post it.

houndlvr67 said...

I want the striped one, but per a very helpful educator at the Bellevue store, it is not available in the US (yet). Sometimes, when this happens they are in the E-comm site inventory instead of the regular store/phone sales inventory. This is the one that was on the subliminal upload, no? So I assume that it will be online soon. The west coast did get Alarming, Oasis, and Static Black. I have an Elation pullover from last year in running luon in Alarming that I LOVE. The fabric mutes the color a bit.

LuluAddict said...

I just looked up the Elation pullover on ebay - it's gorgeous! Too bad I missed that one. Yes, the static stripe was in the hidden stuff so I assume it will pop up on the website soon. I think I will hold out for running luon. I love that fabric.

M said...

My store JUST got these! Stopping in tomorrow to try them on and buy :)

RunningOnCoffee said...

Hm... $99. I wonder what the Run:Inspire top will cost. I like the way both look, but will have to try them on and think about how either of them would fit into my current running clothes collection. I don't have a need for a long sleeve running top until at least October or November.