Thursday, July 22, 2010

Screen Captures from Extended Sneak Peek

Now that I am home I can put up the screen captures from the extended sneak peek. This is the special edition mesh CRB. I'll have to ask my husband how to advance the videos one frame at a time to better capture the pics but for now this is the best I can do. As I said before, the front of this tank is really interesting in that it's not a solid color; it looks like some sort of static lolo purple. The back is very sheer, as you can see at the top of the pic.

Sorry I couldn't get a shot of the whole tank in the frame but she was moving this tank around quite a bit. This is the tank that is made of the new mesh/silverescent material. I am very interested in this one because of the material. I am always on the lookout for anything made of breathable and wicking materials. I have to say I find this color combo rather hideous. The style is also rather blah but maybe it'll look better on a person.

Two-tone cotton tee.

This is a very cute bag - I think she called this the Fast and Flight bag. The bottom color is Ivy. I wonder if they will be making clothes in this color.

5 comments:

ChiRunner said...

The static purple on the top tank looks like it might be the same fabric that some of the newer men's tees are made out of. I don't seem them online yet, but I have seen them in the store - similar to the metal vent tech, but in purple and other colors. Or maybe they are the metal vent tech, just in new colors. The fabric is slicker, like the static charcoal from the women's line.

Love the color, but not sure about a back made entirely of mesh - seems too delicate.

M said...

Loving the lolo mesh CRB!

Glad to have you back Lulu Addict! Seemed odd to go 4 days with no new posts :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE the sheer back on the CRB. That is some hot workout wear!

Anonymous said...

Love those bags .... will be on the hunt for the fast and flight ...

Anonymous said...

Me too! Love that bag. When do you think it will hit the stores?