Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Cute Tank from the Lab - Sweat Once A Day



This tank reminds me of quite a few - the Dance Twisted, Free Ya, Rhythmic. Lululemon should consider putting this into wide distribution. I love the clean, simple lines. The Sweat Once a Day is made of luxtreme with a circle mesh built in bra. I pull out my luxtreme tops a lot to wear on hot days- the Twisted is one of my favorites. The Sweat Once a Day is $54 from the lab. There is a woman on facebook who will shop at the lab for you and send it to you for a nominal fee. I wish you could order lab stuff from them directly.

4 comments:

Zanna said...

Nice. I would use it as a going out top though. I wish it came in other colors apart from black.

Anonymous said...

How and where can i find "the woman" on facebook who will shop at the lab for me and then send it?! I must contact her ASAP .. stores around me tend to carry uncommon sizes and older shirts ...

Anonymous said...

Anon: Search on fb for 'Your Personal Lulu Shopper' and enquire from there. Her name is Nancy. PM her or leave a message on her wall.

Anonymous said...

Very nice tank, I thought about trying to get one. I wonder if you can put in the cup inserts though.