Sunday, August 8, 2010

Latest Ebay Purchase - Free Ya Tank

The Free Ya Tank was out last summer and I tried it on a few times and liked it but never bought one. Funny enough it came in colors very similar to this season - Torrid, Oasis, and Lolo Pruple. I recently bought a Torrid one from Ebay and I love it - it's super comfortable. It has a very low scoop back with straps that are adjustable via hooks. I have been wearing the straps crossed for more support. The straps are wide, comfortable and supportive. It offers good coverage for bustier women and the support is medium. It's very roomy in the tummy area. I'm going to have to keep my eyes peeled on Ebay for more.

Features:
  • Free 'ur back with this wide scoop back tank
  • Made with luon, our signature fabric
  • Low/medium support tank w/ built-in bra
  • Adjustable strap that comes with it's own pocket to keep u'r strap inside u'r tank
  • Bra has pockets for cups

7 comments:

ChiRunner said...

I just saw a woman wearing this tank in Torrid at yoga a couple of weeks ago and it was so cute (she was also wearing the straps crossed in the back). I was wondering what the style was called, but didn't get the opportunity to ask her. Thanks for the info!

Luvlulu said...

I saw two new colors out in the CRB's today. Static Alarming and Static Lolo Purple. They weren't labeled as special edition and they were reg. price $39. I bought the Lolo Purple. These were in N. California. They didn't have anything else in those static colors yet but I'm sure more are coming (hopefully the run inspire pullover from the sneak peak video).

Anonymous said...

I have some upcoming product info on the Lolo Purple tanks - the scoop neck is coming out in Lolo with Power Purple neck (I want this one). There is also going to be a Commit tank and an Inner Strength tank in Lolo purple and I believe the Lolo Power Y will be trimmed with Power purple. I could have sworn I saw that the Lolo CRB will be trimmed with power purple but I am not sure - I may have confused that with the Power Y.

Anonymous said...

@anon - Do you know if there are more static Lolo Purple items coming out?

Anonymous said...

I don't know about static Lolo, I saw the book of upcoming August releases briefly so that is where I saw what I posted earlier. I may have seen the wrong combos since it was just a quick look I had, maybe some of the Lolo combos was with Static and not power purple. I don't recall.

LuluAddict said...

@ Luvlulu - Thanks for the info on the Static CRBs. I will keep an eye out for photos of them.

Colorado Pilates Teacher said...

This tank is one of my all-time favorites, and I have it in all the colors...so flattering and I love the longer length and low-cut back. Definitely a winner from last summer, and one I still pull out frequently.