Saturday, August 7, 2010

Lolo Purple Starting to Hit the US (and Senorita Pink)


The people closest to the Canadian border are so lucky. They seem to get the new stuff first. Here is a Power Y and a Stride Jacket in Lolo. Who doesn't already have a bunch of Power Ys and Strides in their closet but I'm ever hopeful new tanks will show up.

 Unless I'm mistaken, I also see a Lolo CRB (next to Angel Blue/River Rock) and a Senorita Pink CRB.

There is also new stuff in  Senorita Pink with Static (?) Classic Sport Gray.

I like the contrasting edging on the Power Ys. Lululemon should do that look more often.

FYI - Modern Crew Neck in Alarming:

10 comments:

pilatesmom said...

The colorblocked modern crewneck looks blah and boyish.

ojodeazul said...

Love the SP/Grey power y must have. I bought a modern crew neck yesterday and my husband said it was the hottest shirt I own. Gotta love the simplicity of men!

Canadian eh said...

Are there any patterns coming out? Are we stuck with solid colours & grey stripes? Seems like they're trying to make it interesting with blocks of grey....blah

momof5 said...

I wonder what the jacket is next to the contrasting strap senorita power y-- I wonder if it is an ombre fade -- it doesnt look like the stride...hmmmmm

momof5 said...

ehh -- i take it back it is the stride -- booo

Luvlulu said...

@ojodeazul - What color did you get in the modern crewneck? I am going in today to get a white one. I just bought a black modern v and I don't want the color blocked ones.

I want this lolo purple stride jacket so bad. I am so glad it is all one color. I hope tanks come out too. I'd like a scoopneck in solid lolo but I doubt that will happen.

Vicki said...

I Love the senorita pink/dcsg stride but its too similar to my alarming/dcsg so I prob wont pick it up and as much as I love lolo, I wish the lolo stride had something more to it like say, a grey contrasting symbol. I will probably pick up the crb though, cant get enough of those!

Anonymous said...

How does the modern crew neck fit? tts? size down?

ojodeazul said...

I got the heathered ash so cute. I went tts but could def have sized down.

Anonymous said...

First, I'm new to your blog and love it! Can you share what store the sport gray and SP stride jacket is in? I've been waiting for more SP jackets to arrive.