Thursday, August 12, 2010

Lulu on Real People - Community Jacket, Community Pant, Ultra Crops, Vinyasa Hat, and more

One of my concerns about the Community Jacket was that it was an inch or two too short and would hit me at my widest part, kind of like it does on this woman. The CJ looks awesome on the model on the website, but in the real life photos, not nearly as nice. Maybe they need to go up one size to make it look like it does on the model. This is a jacket I need to try on before I buy.



However, the Community Pant looks awesome on this woman. She must have really long legs.



I like the Ultra crops on this woman. Sure, they're a bit mom-like but I'm a mom so I like them.  ;-)



 OK, this is a cool look for my 11-year old son, but for me? Not so much.




The Revitalize Singlet looks like it runs big through the waist. It's comfy but not very figure flattering. I'll have to try it on but since I am not consumed with lust upon seeing photos of this tank, that's usually a sign I won't like it.


Along with heathered coal wee stripe, I have a fatal attraction to dark classic sport gray. I'm thinking I need to get the static dark classic sport gray Cool Racerback, too.


Th Journey Jacket is a cute jacket, but I'd like to see it one size up on this woman. The pockets are pulling outwards and making "c" shapes on her chest.

 Static Dark Classic Sport Gray and Senorita Stride Jacket with matching Power Y


Ah, the Vinyasa scarf. Not much call for scarves in Southern California. However, running luon is so soft, I could get it to use as a blankie to rub my cheek against when I take a nap, like when I was a little toddler. Hmmmm. It might be worth it. Lululemon should make lounge wear from running luon. I'd buy it.



The Savasana comes in the pencil sketch print.


Static Oasis Cool Racerback

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

is it just me, or does the oasis cool racerback on the right have 2 lulu's on it??

momof5 said...

@anon -- i think its her bra underneath -- i noticed it too!!

Did anyone check out the new quilt pattern offered on the boogie shorts - i think fall5, so colorful -- I hope this comes in the grooves or rock out -- such a happy print!!

LuluAddict said...

That quilt pattern is pretty. So tanks will be coming out in Power Purple (again). That static CRB that I posted a couple of days ago that was too light/bright to be static lolo had to be static Power Purple. Oooh, I wonder if Static Senorita Pink will be coming. I bet it is!

pilatesmom said...

outfit on top looks schlumpadink.
bring on the static!

Anonymous said...

Community jacket, community pants = WMTM. Vinyasa hat - it does have snaps to make it smaller. I'm thinking it might be just the right weight for fall running and outdoor sports under the lights. I will need to see it in the store before I buy though.

momof5 said...

I would be all over the static powr purple -- that settles it -- ordering the static alarm not the lolo -- i like the static power better and am drawn to the alarming

Pattybea said...

They are saying (on Lulumum) that there are 2 logos on the static CRB's...if that is the case I believe I will be returning them... Really?? We need 2??

LuluAddict said...

@ Pattybea - I'm 99.99% sure the extra, fainter logo is from the Power Y bra showing through the thin light luon. You see this a lot when a flash is used. If you were going to put in a second logo for counterfeit reasons, why put it on the left side of your back? It's too weird a place.

jenn said...

The community jacket fits a lot like track and field. i have a T&F and wear it all the time. I'm usually a 6 in most tops (4 in RBS) i went to an 8 in the T&F. I tried on a 6 in the community. Love it, but would go to an 8 if I were to buy it. I like that extra bit of room. It's quite a lovely jacket.

Caro said...

Does anyone know how long the inseam is for the Community Pant?

momof5 said...

An educator said the length of the community jacket is similar to the devi--but it seems longer than that to me -- i wonder is she meant the stow and go or track and field

Also the double logo is definitely the bra underneath -- in one picture of the revitalize -- the lower logo is cut in half because of the stripe of the top -- so it must be the flash reflecting the bra underneath Also -- it matches the placement on the flow y =)

Anonymous said...

There is only 1 logo on the static CRBs--I bought two of them yesterday.

RunningOnCoffee said...

Revitalize singlet is cute from the back, but I agree it is not flattering from the front. It would be better if it did something to define the waist.

Pattybea said...

Thanks for the clarification on the logo brouhaha...didn't make sense but sure looked like it.

Anonymous said...

Got my static coal Vinyasa Scarf today. Wearing it over a tank here in San Diego, CA. No need for cold weather to be stylish. LOVE IT. GET THIS SCARF. The stripped one is the cutest.

Anonymous said...

What size is the woman with the long legs wearing in the community pant?