Saturday, August 28, 2010

Lululemon Lab - Spin Me Tee - Like It!




I used to think the Lululemon Lab's clothes were a little too out-there to be practical but for the past few months they've come out with a lot of very cute wearable items. This is the Spin Me Tee made out of circle mesh with a power mesh back panel. It comes in black and is $64. I would love if this made it into production as-is except make the upper arms a little looser - it looks like it is pulling on her.

I would love if Lululemon came out with a plain, solid colored long-sleeve tee made out of a technical fabric like running luon or light luon to throw on over a tank or sports bra to use on cooler days. It would be the long sleeve equivalent of the Cool Racerback - a simple basic top with clean lines that I could get in multiple colors. It doesn't need pleats or color blocking, just a flattering fit. I guess it would be the technical version of the Modern Tee except with a long sleeve.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like an entire wardrobe made out of running luon, I think. A LS would be amazing. I like this Spin Me tank too but the upper arms look too snug - I can't stand a 3/4 tight sleeve.

Anonymous said...

Also, OT, but, I wish lululemon would come out with the fall/winter color palette. September in a few days...

Kristin said...

I would wear this as a to/from for hot yoga. I love it.

RunningOnCoffee said...

Does the spin me tee have elastic at the back waist like cycling jerseys do, or is it just the power mesh back?

LuluAddict said...

I don't think there is any elastic in the back of this top. I'll post a couple of more photos for clarification.