Sunday, August 15, 2010

Lululemon on TV - Rizzoli and Isles

I have to give the credit to my husband for spotting this. He was looking to tape golf yesterday morning and caught the opening scenes of this show. The opening few 5-10 minutes of the latest Rizzoli and Isles on TNT featured this lululemon outfit - an Angel Blue Push UR Limits and a Coal and Angel Mynah Jacket. The crops match, too, but I couldn't tell what they were. By the markings at the bottoms they are most likely Half Moon crops. Sorry for the crummy photos but I couldn't find any screen captures of the show so I had to take a photo of my tv screen with my iPhone. Even though this show was on the lame side, I've added it to my Tivo list so I can spot more lululemon when it shows up again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was actually the 2nd episode with LULU gear. The previous week also had Dr. Isles in a potion purple/lime Half Moon jacket! Love it!

Neph said...

Cool! Lulu's been showing up a lot on TV. I spotted a part of the Men's collection on Psych. Gus was wearing a long-sleeve Metal Vent Tech to a tap-dancing class. :-D