Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Men's Outfits, Travel Pooch

These Run Speed Shorts are the same purple ombre plaid that the new baseball hat comes in. The hat is made of the same Swift material but there are no reflective stripes in the hat. The shorts look really sharp with the black Push UR Limits tank.



I don't usually post Lululemon men's stuff but I really like this outfit. It's the Seawall pant and Fairway tech shirt. My husband always notices whenever professional golfer Ryan Moore is wearing Lululemon at tournaments. I know Moore isn't sponsored but maybe the company should consider sponsoring some golfers to get their product noticed by more men.


Men's Kahuna Pant -I like the look of these pants, too. 



The new travel pooch doesn't have a shoulder strap so I thought I'd post this photo showing how the bag looks when it's slung over your shoulder instead of around your waist. Too bad they don't made a shoulder strap.

7 comments:

Molly said...

I'm just laughing because I was at Santana Row when those men's photos were taken yesterday! The guys put on the pink Peace of Mind vests too and posed for a picture (I was standing right behind them) but I noticed they didn't post it on Facebook.

Prairie80 said...

My hubby bought the Sea Wall Pants last week and they are really nice (and make his butt look great!).

Anonymous said...

I always wear my travel pooches slung on my shoulder like that anyways. It's easy when you have kids to have it around you and out of the way and with my useless memory I never have to worry about putting it down and leaving it behind!

Luvlulu said...

OT - I received a product notice that more premium technikini's are in. Oasis & power purple. I did see the power purple ones last week. Someone mentioned a few weeks ago that these would be discontinued now that the smooth moves came out but I think they are keeping them around.

::junebird:: said...

I actually put the strap from my Fast in Flight tote on my pooch...it works great! I'm planning on cutting off the belt that it came with.

Michelle Q said...

My husband just got back from a business trip and brought me a bag of lulu goodies - one of them was the new travel pooch. I love it! Got it in boring black, but it just seemed like I'd get the most use out of it in that color. I'll be chasing after 2 kids at Disneyland this weekend so it will come in handy!

My husband also brought me a vinyasa scarf and knotty tank. OMG, the vinyasa scarf is SUPER soft and I'm playing with so many ways to wear it. I'm SO happy with this item!

Megan said...

This is weird; I just got a Travel Pooch IV at the store and it had both a waist strap AND shoulder strap so you could use either one.
I like the liner and logo on the version V but I would rather have that shoulder strap!