Sunday, August 8, 2010

More Swiftly Shorts, Run Fast Shorts, and Modern Tee

I don't know how practical the Swiftly shorts are, but they look super soft. I guess they'd make an expensive pair of pajama bottoms but I am tempted to buy them just for that. They're at my local store so I'll have to try them on.


Run Fast Shorts

Modern Crew Neck Tees

These have a masculine design about them when you see them hanging on a hanger. I wonder how they'd look on a more curvy figure. If I find a more endowed woman wearing this, I'll post it.

7 comments:

DiamondsandTulle said...

The swiftly looks like it'd be good for Bikram Yoga?

Anonymous said...

I just bought it yesterday. they are great for running. it does feel a bit weird - like pj bottoms but I love them from running - they are weightless

ojodeazul said...

I bought the run fast shorts on Friday in all black and wore them on a 6 miler yesterday and they are better than the speed shorts! The band doesn't dig and the fabric is super stretchy. I cannot wait to get more colors. I was tempted by the swiftly shorts, so may have to go back for those.

I was the reader whose husband loved the shirt, but it was the modern v neck not crew. Sorry:(

M said...

Run fast shorts - how is the rise compared to the speed shorts?

ojodeazul said...

I am a bad judge at rise, but I would say the press a little less on the hips, so maybe a little higher,

Ally said...

LOVE!!!! these shorts! they are just in stores???

RunningOnCoffee said...

@Ally-
I'm surprised to hear they are just in stores too! I called my store to ask if they had the Fast shorts and they said they were still unpacking, but that they had a new "Swiftly Short." I haven't been able to get there to check them out yet. But I'm surprised because my store is small and usually gets new things after I've already seen them online.