Wednesday, August 4, 2010

New Items - Cobra Crop, Run: Fast Crop, Eagle Short, New Baseball Cap Color

Here are some new items that showed up in my Product Alerts.

 

Cobra Crop

Cobra Crop Product Details:
  • Low rise and tight fitting so you can easily move into cobra pose with no extra anything getting in the way
  • Luon®, our signature fabric: breathable with coverage, cotton-feel, 4-way stretch providing support and allowing freedom of movement
  • Smooth & flat waistband, medium rise, snug fit
  • Waistband inner stash pocket to secure $ & keys
  • Flat seamed for chafe resistance & comfort
  • Preshrunk
  • Black, Coal, Static Dark Classic Sport Gray 

 Run: Fast Crop

Run: Fast Crop Details:

  • The name says it all!
  • Calf length, mid-rise crop designed to reducing bounce while running
  • Power luxtreme™ feels silky smooth, and is light weight with high LYCRA® fibre content, and inherent wicking
  • Inseam moved away from high-chafe inner thigh area
  • Continuous drawcord that won't come out in the wash
  • Secure pocket on your leg & 2 gel pockets!
  • Mesh paneling in high sweat areas for ventilation
  • Colors: Black, Coal/Alarming, Black/Oasis
The side pocket is similar to the Passion crops but the length sounds like Empower and Inspire Crops.


Modern Crew Neck Tee

Modern Crew Neck Tee Details:

  • Designed as a light layer for dance, yoga or gym warm ups
  • Made with pima cotton, a superior durable blend that's breathable and soft
  • Added LYCRA® fibre for shape retention
  • Long relaxed fit so it skims the body and doesn't ride up
  • Flat-seamed for chafe resistance and comfort
  • Preshrunk so there are no surprises when washed
  • Black, White,Alarming/Hash, Light Classic Sport Grey/Hash

The Running Baseball hat is back! It is offered in Purple Ombre Plaid/Black and Black. As soon as I find a photo of the plaid I will post it. I really like the baseball cap. It doesn't have any mesh venting so I don't know how cool it will be for exercise but for hiding bed head as you drop the kids to school, it's awesome.

Eagle Short
The Eagle Short is showing up under Accessories - is it a volleyball short? It was one of those hidden items. I have the price as being $48. Here is a description from one of my PAs: Low rise, short short, designed to perform for you in hot classes so you're focusing on your practice and not your shorts

One of my Product Alerts used a photo of a Lolo Purple Free To Be bra, so we know it'll be coming:

Free to Be Bra Details:
  • Find the freedom within in this comfortable, moderate support bra
  • Power luxtreme™ feels silky smooth, is light weight with high LYCRA® fiber content, and inherent wicking performance to keep you dry and comfortable
  • Open back allows for max breathability
  • Barely there spaghetti straps won't dig into you or restrict movement
  • Mesh bra construction with built-in pockets for removable cups
  • Preshrunk
  • Colors Right Now - Alarming, Citron, Black

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loving the crops!! hoping for better color combo's though..
Very excited that the hat is back!! I wear mine running all the time ( passion ) I so very badly wanted the Angel blue running cap, but it never made it online, and when I finally got to my "local" store ( 5 hours away.. ) they never had the color!! of course..but the lolo purple will match my inspire running top as soon as I get my hands on that!!
very excited..since the last batch of "new" stuff hasn't made me look twice...

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see a pic of the plaid hat. I love my lulu baseball caps for casual wear. The pic of the modern tee makes me really think it is going to replace the pima tee.

pilatesmom said...

I got the free to be bra in alarming and I really like it. Glad to know it will be coming out in other colors.

M said...

Loving those run fast crops! Hoping they make some black/lolo crop combinations! If the run fast comes in black/lolo, it wil be mine!

RunningOnCoffee said...

Those crops are cute! But I don't need another crop. I think the color change on the back would have a minimizing effect on the bum.

I love my baseball cap in coal (the one you pictured). I wear it on runs. The hat "wicks", I can't say it's super cool on, but nothing is when it's 80+ out. That said, I still wore my hat yesterday on my 9 mile run in the upper 70s with upper 60s% humidity because it is worth it to me to shield out the sun. While the top of my head may get warm, at least my scalp won't get sunburned being outside for an hour and a half. I've also worn it in/next to the pool for sun protection.

Anonymous said...

Does the free to be bra dig in where the straps meet the band in the back? I have the layer me bra and it digs in and leaves marks in the back just where the straps meet the band. This doesn't happen to me with the flow y, but the free to be looks a little more similar to the layer me. Basically at the points in the third picture: http://shop.lululemon.com/Layer_Me_Bra/pd/c/520/np/520/p/2235.html

Anonymous said...

I have some news that will make everyone very happy! I'm in australia but I Just got back from a lulu store and they had the cook racerbacks I'm the circle mesh in pig pink and a purply blue that was kind of in between wish and lolo! I loved and purple one and will go back and get it next week but didn't today cause the racerbacks here are $65. I've got a black one though and love it! They run small though compared to the regular Lyon crbs though.

pilatesmom said...

@anon: i have not had any issue with the straps of the free to be bra digging in.

Marci said...

I wish they would make the b.cap in more colours... wish blue, alarming would be awesome.

Anonymous said...

swiftly ls are up--alarming and oasis; free to be bra; headbands; gather racerback in limited quantities/sizes (should be in Loot IMHO)

Anonymous said...

hero manifesto hooded ls (expensive); modern crewneck tee (wow, talk about boxy); run cross train pullover (one color)--all on US side of site now

Anonymous said...

pants are uploading now: polocrosse, wunder under pintuck, run fast crop

Anonymous said...

anyone know how the fireside jacket fits? is it true to size? looks cute but a little short? hopefully someone out there has tried it on!

Kristin said...

Anyone have any thoughts on the bold blue space dye color? There is a power y in that color I'm tempted to try. I've never seen it in person though.

Anonymous said...

wow, huge upload...it's still going! ok, website gripes: "online only" WWA pic is coal/oasis (?) but it's not available to purchase; the recharge tank pics are awful~looks like the contrast of the photos were played with (badly); run: reflection vest in black has NO pics...oh, wait, the black vest just got taken off. only the coal is available.

for how much LLL charges for their clothes, you'd think they'd put some of that $$$ towards their online store & web team.

Becky said...

Looks like Canada got the WWA in way more colors than the US? Wonder why that is?

Anonymous said...

canadian side got quite a few more options in this upload: fireside pants, more colors in the WWA and run pullover, savasana wraps...interesting

Anonymous said...

Scuba hoodies are up in solid oasis and alarming. No lolo. :(

M said...

Only Lolo I saw was a headband?! :(

RunningOnCoffee said...

@anon at 12:24 --
Yay! Glad to hear there are more Circle Mesh CRBs. Hope they make it to the US!

Can't believe the Run: Reflection shorts are $64. I finally talked myself into paying full price for the Speed Shorts at $54... Not sure I can justify an extra $10. That's almost getting into Crop price range. I appreciate the reflectivity, but when you get near that price, I'll just keep using my little clip on blinking light and wear a light top for night time running.

Jen said...

this is a really flattering pic of the fireside jacket in size 2 for the commenter who asked earlier. i think it looks great on her and am tempted to get one myself though i have not tried it on.

http://mysuperficialendeavors.blogspot.com/2010/08/eight-angle-pose.html

Heather said...

Just bought the Free to Be bra--love it! There were quite a few other colors available but I went with black.

Anonymous said...

These clothes are great! Cobra pose is such a good stretch. Even though it’s in almost any yoga practice, not everyone gets the best stretch they can. Yoga guru Leeann Carey has a free yoga video on the best way to do cobra. I thought your readers might want to check it out. http://planetyoga.com/yoga-blogs/index.php/free-yoga-video-variations-in-cobra-pose/