Saturday, August 28, 2010

New Tank - Awareness Tank & Sage Twist Pant

 
 

This picture just popped on Facebook with no information. I can't tell from the photos whether it is one tank or two. The top one looks like some sort of loose, blousy shaped halter tank. The bottom has a back similar to the Salutation but the straps look a little too wide and the fabric looks like it's luxtreme. As soon as I find more information I will update this post. 

A reader says this is the Awareness Tank. It's one piece with an inner layer of fitted circle mesh and outer luxtreme layer.

Hmmm, I am going to have to try this on. I like the thick straps, they look the same as those used in the Push UR Limits. The straps have a fat piece of super strong elastic inside and are very supportive. The outer layer is a bit baggy looking and not flattering but sometimes those tops are so comfortable on because nothing is hugging your middle and you have all that lovely air cooling your belly. I bet it would look much better in a solid black. I'd like to see if modeled by a few more people but the top dips too low in the front and the thin straps and fat straps don't really "go" together well. The elastic back is not quite right either. Because this is a double layer tank, I bet the price is over $60.

The Sage Twist Pant


There is also a new pant out. I'll update the post when I find out what these are. The waistband is very cute. This is the Sage Twist Pant. It is made of luon and is a medium rise, slim-fitting straight leg pant. The waistband is attached at the side of the pant so you can wear it in the front or in the back. It also comes in River Rock / Oasis / Gray.

22 comments:

Luvlulu said...

I like the back better than the front on this. I wonder what it's called. I hope there are more new tanks coming soon.

Stefani Baggia said...

Awareness Tank -

All one piece - inner layer is fitted circle mesh, outer layer is luxtreme.

Not very flattering if you ask me. The inner layer on its own would be great - a circle mesh tank, thick Y back straps, with build in support. The outer layer is super duper baggy and unflattering - the strap goes around the back of your neck like a halter.

Anonymous said...

This tank does not look particularly flattering. The pants in this series of photos are quite nice though - love the waist with the lolo/static. I'm also quite curious about the blue LS top - something new or the educator's own? I love my black LS pima so much and would buy this top in just about any color.

LuluAddict said...

Thanks, Stefani. Do you happen to know what other colors it comes in?

The pants with this top are the Insight Crops.

Zanna said...

The Awareness Tank looks like an updated version of the Sheer Delight Tank. Looks weird to me.

Anon 10.39am : The Blue LS Top - Looks like a Stride Jacket. But am not sure.

LuluAddict said...

The Sheer Delight came in tissue-thin but so soft sheer luon sheer jersey and this tank is made of luxtreme on the outer layer. Both are equally baggy.

ojodeazul said...

I want to know what the grey and pink pants are in the third pic...

LuluAddict said...

@ojodeazul - They are the Tadasana pants. I posted about them - scroll down a few posts.

houndlvr67 said...

I think the full length pants are the Tadasana Pant. I think that they have a drawstring on the inside, that is similar to that on the Relaxed Fit Pant-you can make them into crops.

andrea2251 said...

The Awareness Tank just looks like a hot mess . . . it just doesn't work. I was really confused when I first looked at it.

Anonymous said...

I don't think that jacket is the stride... Not long enough. The lolo define perhaps?

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the run inspire pullover has arrived in the US--it is available through GEC phone sales!! Heathered Lolo, Heathered Senorita pink and some other colors :)

pilatesmom said...

FYI: I just ordered the Run Inspire Pullover in heathered lolo via the US GEC. (also comes in heathered seniorita, black, the coal wave stripe and static black. Price point is $99.

pilatesmom said...

followup: GEC just called me back and cancelled my run inspire order saying they have the stock but can't release it yet (not until it hits stores)

Becky said...

@ andrea2251... I agree, a hot mess. you got it, bang on!

@ pilatesmom... you were soooo close to having the elusive inspire pullover... hoping it will be in stores this week!

Anonymous said...

awareness tank: fug =\

Heather said...

The jacket is the community jacket in lolo purple, I believe.

Anonymous said...

is that the static lolo crb under the community jacket? I did not like the static lolo when I saw it in store, but may have to get ite now...it looks cute with the community jacket!

Anonymous said...

awareness tank is hideous

Anonymous said...

The pants look like the Astro with the band rolled down.

Stefani said...

The awareness tank is $64 and comes in lolo and senorita pink as well.

The pants are the Sage Twist Pant - luon, slim fit straight leg. the waistband is a little wide/weird for me though. the detail in the front is a double band twist that's only attached to the waistband on the sides, so you can keep it in front or flip it over to the back.

LuluAddict said...

Thanks, Stefani!