Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Pics - Scoop Necks, Inner Strength, Express Yourself Wrap & More

For those of you new to Lululemon and/or this blog, I've linked my reviews of the Scoop Neck, Inner Strength, and Commit Tanks. You can also do a search for more info. using the feature on the right.


River rock Scoop Neck

Static Charcoal/Black and Dark Classic Sport Gray/Senorita Scoop Necks


Lucky Scoop Neck lovers - you have so many pretty options lately. I wish Lululemon would play with a light luon, luxtreme, or circle mesh version of the Scoop Neck. I would give that a try.

Inner Strength Tank in Power Purple/Lolo Purple & the new Express Yourself Wrap

I wish I had better pictures of the Express Yourself Wrap. It's here in Southern California so I might be able to try it on tomorrow. It looks promising - I like that the sleeves are full length. It also comes in black and coal. The material is the same knit as the Zen Wrap which was made of tencel, lyocel, merino and cashmere. It's also longer in the back than the Zen Wrap. The Zen Wrap was $118 so I'd expect the price of this to be in the same neighborhood.

Inner Strength Tank in Power/lolo Purple

I am loving the tone on tone look of Power Purple and Lolo Purple together. I hope some other tanks besides the Inner Strength and Scoop Neck come in this combo. 


Another Pic of Express Yourself Wrap


Senorita Pink Commit Tank and matching plaid Speed Shorts - cute outfit!

The River Rock in these shorts looks totally greenish when seen next to the Senorita. In fact, I was puzzled that one of my product alerts used the term 'mint' to describe a new Flow Y bra but now I know they meant River Rock (mint was an older color).


Community Jacket and Ultra Crops with Purple Ombre Plaid baseball hat


Peace of Mind Vest also comes in Citron

9 comments:

Mel said...

I love the lolo purple in the new wrap. So pretty. But I heard the the Zen Wrap is prone to piling so for that price I'm pretty hesitant to buy it. Anyone can confirm this? I'm tempted to get the Inner Strength Tank in the lolo combo as well but I have the Ath Deep V in Lolo. Oh decisions...

pilatesmom said...

community jacket + ultra crops = sloppy mess.

Becky said...

@ pilatesmom...

So glad I'm not the only one who feels this way! :)

Anonymous said...

The community jacket and crops together looks like a bad remodelling of 80's attire. I will take a look at the new wrap but likely won't buy if it's like the knit of the Zen wrap. I loved the feel of it, but it seems prone to snags and pilling. Also, for a fall/winter knit, it would be too thin (where I live, anyway).

Marci said...

Yeah for new speed shorts!!

Luvlulu said...

I really like the inner strength in Lolo Purple. Do you think that she is wearing a new groove pant w/lolo & power purple band? It looks like the lower band is power purple. I hope that is what they are because I want a new pair.

Emily said...

Is that plaid speed short a new item or is it older. I couldn't find it on the lululemon site.

amber said...

First, I've been lurking on your blog for weeks now and I just LOVE it. You rock - keep up the great work!

I'm not typically a purple person, but the new purple stuff is so pretty! And all of these new scoopneck tops are really fun. It's my favorite tank after the CRB and I'm pretty thrilled there are so many color options.

Btw, the Beverly Hills store had the new Groove pant wtih the Fall Quilt 5 last night (combo of senorita, lolo, oasis and river rock) - they actually snagged a pair of 6T for me from the back. They hadn't even made it to the floor yet. :) They were putting out lots of other new stuff, too.

RunningOnCoffee said...

I like the power/lolo purple combo. I think the seniorita pink outfit is cute too!